Shawn Nelson MVP

I'd want the coach to just go ahead and play the backups. Just like as if they had locked up homefield advantage in the playoffs. I don't think this is very likely though, tbh.

But I'm not the coach! I'm just a fan. And in that situation, as a fan, I would prefer to see them lose. Not because I like seeing them lose, but because I think the value gained from that one loss could translate into lots of wins down the road.

If our team loses then they lose. But you can't ever ask them to lose. Thinking of losing is beyond comprehension.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying that he already would seem to be leaning towards staying, having the Bills there to pick him would only clinch it.

I don't know about that, if I'm a QB and I see that I could be drafted by a team that has a good offensive mind coach in place that could help in my profesional career I would think it twice.

This team is miles away and desperately needs that number one draft pick. Thank you Shawn Nelson for getting us one step closer.

Who are you taking #1? If you think that it is so clear cut that the difference between #1 and #4 is so important, than can you tell us who Peyton Manning is this year? I am not a college football guys, so I only know what I read, but historically, there are tremendous players taken at #4-5, and usually some pretty great players at #8-12 even (leaving out our Maybin/Whitner/McKelvin/Lynch stuff). Sometimes there is a #1 who stands above the rest, but if you are going to write a satire post talking concluding that the #1 is crucial, then you are implying that the clarity of the selection compared to #2 or 3 or 4 will be crystal clear, and not that we are in a Manning/Rivers situation.

What a play at the end of the game to secure the loss by Shawn Nelson! He literally may have saved the entire season with that fumble.

In a week where Carolina and Cleveland suffered key victories, the Bills now stand alone atop the draft mountain.

The Ravens clearly got caught asleep at the wheel. They were already looking past Buffalo, and couldn't take them seriously. The Bills, on the other hand, were fired up and motivated by all this UFL talk.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that Fitzpatrick is the answer or that this team is on the doorstep of something great, they still need to rebuild entirely.

The Bills gave their best effort today, and the Ravens gave one of their worst - and it still wasn't enough to get a win.

This team is miles away and desperately needs that number one draft pick. Thank you Shawn Nelson for getting us one step closer.

I hate you. Seriously. If I could reach through the internet and punch you, I would. Please go jogging at night on the highway.