It's the of Political Season

The Dean

The signs, junk mail TV and radio commercials and fliers are bad enough. But everyone wants to talk about the election and/or their candidate or issue. People approach me on the way in and out of stores. The phone rings all day soliciting my vote.

Right now, I don't care who it is. I just don't want to talk to him now.

I sent in for my absentee ballot, since I'll be out of town on election day. Suddenly I'm getting all this mail from the candidates reminding me to vote for them on my absentee ballot. So apparently the Board of Elections is letting candidates know who is requesting absentee ballots.

I sent in for my absentee ballot, since I'll be out of town on election day. Suddenly I'm getting all this mail from the candidates reminding me to vote for them on my absentee ballot. So apparently the Board of Elections is letting candidates know who is requesting absentee ballots.

I mailed mine in already and there was nothing better than going past the people in front of the grocery store last weekend and telling them I already voted.

Vote early and often!

I mailed mine in already and there was nothing better than going past the people in front of the grocery store last weekend and telling them I already voted.

Vote early and often!

Telling those people that you are voting for their opponent is usually more fun. A small measure of revenge for the endless annoyances; the TV commercials are the worst, followed closely by the phone calls.

I'm also so happy when it's over.

• 3 weeks later...

Telling those people that you are voting for their opponent is usually more fun. A small measure of revenge for the endless annoyances; the TV commercials are the worst, followed closely by the phone calls.

I'm also so happy when it's over.

I've been getting phone calls from "Unknown" all afternoon, and they're not leaving voice mail. Since I'm on call for work, I figured I should answer. It was another political call, asking who I voted for in this race. I'm guessing someone is getting ready to challenge the results in court with their phone poll.