Attn: Ieatcrayonz

ajzepp

I'd like you to be a guest on my web show next week. Are you available?

When does it tape? Next week is kind of busy. Beerboy can't handle everything and Sven is unreliable. Can I call in or do I have to be there? What is the topic? Will it depend on the Bills/Ravens result?

It is clearly a low budget production but I still have to be paid. For half an hour the going rate is about $4M but I'd like to help the show and will do it for $478K.

When does it tape? Next week is kind of busy. Beerboy can't handle everything and Sven is unreliable. Can I call in or do I have to be there? What is the topic? Will it depend on the Bills/Ravens result?

It is clearly a low budget production but I still have to be paid. For half an hour the going rate is about $4M but I'd like to help the show and will do it for $478K.

Don't do it! It's a trap! You will be eating more than crayons!

I'd like you to be a guest on my web show next week. Are you available?

I'm not sure if I'll even be on your show but I put in a plug for you in the Baltimore video thread on the main page. The thread is called "you have to watch this guy" or something like that.

Guys, I have some bad news...the web show has been canceled. I guess ratings have been very poor and the network decided that we had jumped the shark. I told them I was about to secure Ieatcrayonz as a potential guest, which gave them pause, but alas, the show is no more.

So anyway, I really appreciate your guys' support over all these years...especially you, crayonz...I have always looked forward to your suggestions and comments regarding the web show, but I guess now it's a moot issue. *sigh*

Oh well...such is life.

So....what's for lunch? :w00t:

Guys, I have some bad news...the web show has been canceled. I guess ratings have been very poor and the network decided that we had jumped the shark. I told them I was about to secure Ieatcrayonz as a potential guest, which gave them pause, but alas, the show is no more.

So anyway, I really appreciate your guys' support over all these years...especially you, crayonz...I have always looked forward to your suggestions and comments regarding the web show, but I guess now it's a moot issue. *sigh*

Oh well...such is life.

So....what's for lunch? :w00t:

So I lied to that Ravens guy?