Prediction: Fitzpatrick Looks Bad Against Baltimore

This week everyone can get a much clearer look at the true Ryan Fitzpatrick, and why he will always be a backup. Jacksonville is terrible, and having a good game against the worst secondary in the league doesn't prove much of anything. A solid Baltimore defense is going to put him on lockdown, and his QB rating will fall.

Fail.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Brees was considered a mediocre QB until the 32nd start of his career when he turned the corner and never looked back.

These are Fitzpatrick's passer ratings since his 27th start:

What was his passer rating in his 26th start, just out of curiosity.

What was his passer rating in his 26th start, just out of curiosity.

Fitzpatrick's 26th start 65.8 (road win against Kansas City)

Drew Brees' 31st start 59.7

My point was that it looks as if he's turned the corner and is no longer just mediocre. What's your point?

The "no upside" argument prevailing across Bills nation (I bought in too) was clearly wrong. Fitz is playing well and showing improvement. Although his arm strength and accuracy were repeatedly questioned, his moxie and smarts are not. His accuracy and strength looked just fine Sunday… (give the man a pocket and he looks damn good)

I never understood this "he has no upside", "he's reached his ceiling" "He's a career backup" nonsense. Yet, Trent (who had played in more NFL games than Fitz) needed more time to "develop". Evidently Fitz IS improving. He may not be the "franchise QB", or he may be. He now looks like he's got a lot of upside and Coach Gailey can use him effectively. Let's see how this plays out. We got 10 games left.

Fitzpatrick's 26th start 65.8 (road win against Kansas City)

Drew Brees' 31st start 59.7

My point was that it looks as if he's turned the corner and is no longer just mediocre. What's your point?

Just wondering why you chose that arbitrary game to wipe the slate of his past performances clean. I sort of assumed it would be because the game(s) prior had been terrible.

if we draft a defensive back in the first three picks, I am going to laugh, cry, laugh, and cry the rest of the season.

We can cut florence and STILL not need a top pick DB.

Dude you know Youboty, and Florence,and Whitner,and Scott(I believe) are FA's right? Your gonna see a DB in the first 3 picks.

if we draft a defensive back in the first three picks, I am going to laugh, cry, laugh, and cry the rest of the season.

Dude you know Youboty, and Florence,and Whitner,and Scott(I believe) are FA's right? Your gonna see a DB in the first 3 picks.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

To that I will add YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :death: :death: :death: