Jr. Seau arrested for spousal assault

So, at first I could not stand Seau. Him benching 500# and bragging about it was definately a sign of roids. I mean, seriously, at that level to have that much strength is amazing. Than, he went to the Patriots. I thought the scum would fit in well. Than he does the show and does some interviews, including Stern, and I thought he was actually an okay guy. Now I am back to thinking he is a scumbag.

Also, not just Merriman, but Cushing.

How do you know that?

Well, he's already had a domestic situation with some "reality" slut personality down in So Cal. Tia something or other?

Totally roided out.

Oh, and he has already been suspended by the NFL for being caught using PED's.

Not a good combo.

So, at first I could not stand Seau. Him benching 500# and bragging about it was definately a sign of roids. I mean, seriously, at that level to have that much strength is amazing. Than, he went to the Patriots. I thought the scum would fit in well. Than he does the show and does some interviews, including Stern, and I thought he was actually an okay guy. Now I am back to thinking he is a scumbag.

Dude, 'roids mess with your head.

Hormones have direct effects on your emotional state. All a doubter need do, is go online and look up any endocrine disease. Look up the symptoms of low testosterone. You start seeing things like depression, irritability...Now flip the coin. Too much can do the same thing or worse. Give you inflated sense of self-worth, confidence, and ability.

Kinda like beer muscles, only without the alcohol.

I long for the days when sport was natural. I don't see us ever going back to that, now that the devil is out of the bag. Professional athletes are juicers. Only the dumb ones get caught.

Dude, 'roids mess with your head.

Hormones have direct effects on your emotional state. All a doubter need do, is go online and look up any endocrine disease. Look up the symptoms of low testosterone. You start seeing things like depression, irritability...Now flip the coin. Too much can do the same thing or worse. Give you inflated sense of self-worth, confidence, and ability.

Kinda like beer muscles, only without the alcohol.

I long for the days when sport was natural. I don't see us ever going back to that, now that the devil is out of the bag. Professional athletes are juicers. Only the dumb ones get caught.

I was agreeing with you...? I have seen the results of roids quite a few times. Fun quick story; in high school our cross town rivals got ahold of some steroids and would take them before games. Against us about 3 or 4 got sick and were throwing up on the field, etc. It was funny, they didn't realize how to use them.

I have never taken them, but I do believe that one cycle, when done correctly, can be very beneficial to improving strength.

Then......not "Than." But I do agree with you. I think he's a scumbag too. To bad. He could have been a certain HoF'er.

I was agreeing with you...? I have seen the results of roids quite a few times. Fun quick story; in high school our cross town rivals got ahold of some steroids and would take them before games. Against us about 3 or 4 got sick and were throwing up on the field, etc. It was funny, they didn't realize how to use them.

I have never taken them, but I do believe that one cycle, when done correctly, can be very beneficial to improving strength.

Sorry for the confusion- but I am attempting to add to your point. I agree.

I'm not disputing the effectiveness of anabolic agents- they DO work. What I am disgusted with is how far we have gone from sports as having meaning, and professional sport being all about drugs, money, and personal gain.