How are the Bills gonna try and re-new season tix in 2011?

Rayzer32

I couldn't believe it when I saw the "your name on the jumbotron" promotion where Moorman was punting from the end zone. That was such a sad way to try and hype up the fans to re-new their season tix. I'm just wondering what they can do next year if the teams goes 1-15 or 2-14. Are they gonna show a fan with a bag on his head with "your name" written on it? Maybe a picture of a half empty stadium saying "we miss you, come back" or they could promote this "no traffic delays after games, you can be home before the 4:15 games start".

If you have any good ideas, lets hear em!

Sorry, I'm kinda bored without being able to complain about how bad the Bills played today. Although they could have been playing if you had listened to any of the pre-game shows, I mean just like the past few weeks, NO ONE mentioned the Bills once today. :flirt:

I have already sold enough of this years tickets to pay for next year's. So it's not like I need to actually put more money into them. Then again I could just cash out. No need to decide yet.

PTR

Lol, I hear ya. I sold my Jets tickets because it looked like rain for that day.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the "your name on the jumbotron" promotion where Moorman was punting from the end zone. That was such a sad way to try and hype up the fans to re-new their season tix. I'm just wondering what they can do next year if the teams goes 1-15 or 2-14. Are they gonna show a fan with a bag on his head with "your name" written on it? Maybe a picture of a half empty stadium saying "we miss you, come back" or they could promote this "no traffic delays after games, you can be home before the 4:15 games start".

Sorry, I'm kinda bored without being able to complain about how bad the Bills played today. Although they could have been playing if you had listened to any of the pre-game shows, I mean just like the past few weeks, NO ONE mentioned the Bills once today. :flirt:

I have not been to a Bills game in a while, so I do not know the video you're talking about. I think it is hilarious they are putting fans name on the profile. My sister in law was willing to pay, a heft amount, too, to have my brother's name put on the board at the Jags opener way back. Before that he had not missed a home opener in 12 years despite living in Charlotte. They had told her that they do not provide these services to individuals and only businesses may be promoted. The amount for that was pretty high but I do not remember.

I have not been to a Bills game in a while, so I do not know the video you're talking about. I think it is hilarious they are putting fans name on the profile. My sister in law was willing to pay, a heft amount, too, to have my brother's name put on the board at the Jags opener way back. Before that he had not missed a home opener in 12 years despite living in Charlotte. They had told her that they do not provide these services to individuals and only businesses may be promoted. The amount for that was pretty high but I do not remember.

It wasn't a video, it was sent out in the mail and it was a picture of Moorman standing in the end zone with his back to the camera in punt formation. In the background you could see the jumbotron at the far end of the stadium and in the jumbotron was your name and it said something, but I cant remember what it was exactly.

It wasn't a video, it was sent out in the mail and it was a picture of Moorman standing in the end zone with his back to the camera in punt formation. In the background you could see the jumbotron at the far end of the stadium and in the jumbotron was your name and it said something, but I cant remember what it was exactly.

Well, I must admit, in this case, a picture? Moorman? My name! Sign me up!

...And I thought 0-5 was embarassing.

Ralph is going to have to understand, 3 more years of this ****? Well then he is going to have 3 years of down attendance.

yeah right they draft a QB in the first round and get even a shred of help on D and everyone will be buying tickets again, all it took this year was a no name coach and GM and everyone got excited. This is buffalo not jacksonville the tickets sell themselves

They can draft Ryan Mallett. Mr. Wilson will see this. The kid will get hyped by the national media, then he will throw 70 yard strikes in pre season games.

It would be a mistake to think that Ralph Wilson Jr. does not know how to earn millions of dollars. He will make the call and the Bills will draft a quarterback in the top 5, if not first. I hated the Spiller pick (which even he admitted was to add "excitement"), but this time he will be correct, and I think there is almost no choice.

I have been wrong more than my share on this board, but I have very syrong feelings this time around.

We shall see.