30 Rock is live tonight

WWVaBeach

It was ok, but I don't have a clue why they decided to do a live episode. I did enjoy the running gag about using flashbacks. Other than that, it was completely forgettable.

Same here. Other than Julia Louis Dreyfus's appearance, I didn't care for it neither.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious. The fact they tied in Jack's drinking to the "look" of the show was awesome. The "live" 30 Rock is what the world REALLY looks like. The 30 Rock we're accustomed to is what the world looks like through Jack's "work-drunk" perspective.

Loved it.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious. The fact they tied in Jack's drinking to the "look" of the show was awesome. The "live" 30 Rock is what the world REALLY looks like. The 30 Rock we're accustomed to is what the world looks like through Jack's "work-drunk" perspective.

Loved it.

I stepped away for a second and missed that at the end. It went back to the "normal" look, but I missed the explanation. I wish I had caught that part.

I stepped away for a second and missed that at the end. It went back to the "normal" look, but I missed the explanation. I wish I had caught that part.

It was super quick ... Jack takes a sip and instantly it goes back to the normal look and he says, "Ah, that's better".

I thought the Brett Favre joke was hilarious

I forgot about that one. They completely snuck that one past the audience.

It was super quick ... Jack takes a sip and instantly it goes back to the normal look and he says, "Ah, that's better".

I got back for right in time for the "that's better". Crappy timing.

Loved it.

agreed, i went in with very low expectations, but they did a great job. loved all the "wink wink" tie-ins, and the episode was really well written.