Good News?

tbonestake

I've never thought that the bills were going to leave based upon what was stated in the article. He is a hall of famer as well as many of the players from here. It would surprise me that after he passes his legacy would just disappear. i can't see that happening immediately to a HOF owner nor do i think the HOF 'ers from the bills will allow something like that. Jim Kelley has also made some encouraging comments about the Bills future and seems animate that they will stay in Buffalo

I would certainly hope that a person of Mr. Wilsons intelligence and advanced years already has a plan for after he passes. A 92 year old just starting to think about that now makes no sense to me.

As to the 2 rationalizations in the last paragraph about ex-Bills in the HOF and the Toronto-Buffalo corridor, that all sounds nice. But it is my belief that the other team owners, who I believe have a say as to any sale of the Bills, will do whatever they feel will make them the most money. Bills in the HOF or geographical considerations be damned. Mr. Wawrow obviously has more insights into the Bills as an organization and Mr. Wilson as a person than I would ever hope to. But unless Mr. Wilsons new plan includes a way to make all of the owners more money, or includes a way to skirt the other owners having a say in the sale, I just don't see it happening.

But I'd be happy to be wrong!

It wouldn't surprise me at all that when this finally plays out, it'll come out there was some grand plan all along.

Which will surely fill all of us fans with elation and irritation, as is customary with the team. :)

It wouldn't surprise me at all that when this finally plays out, it'll come out there was some grand plan all along.

This...combined with what CodeMonkey said.

Ralph is also a businessman, so one would think he'd have the business sense to get something rolling. Based on a few of his comments to Wawrow, I think he's either going to sell to someone pretty soon or have something in place upon his passing.