Evans getting some recognition

nodnarb

but of course, there are errors:

On Sunday with the Bills trailing 24-14, Evans made a one-handed grab for a nine-yard gain on third-and-2 to keep the chains moving. "When the ball left my hand, I thought I had overthrown it. Lee turned on the jets and got it," Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe said.

This quote was not about the nine yarder, you fuggin hack. It was from the 69 yarder. He continues...

In the third quarter with just 10 seconds remaining, the speedster got behind the secondary and made a 69-yard scoring catch to give Buffalo a 28-24 lead.

There were TWO seconds left in the 3rd, you POS.

You might think I'm overreacting. I don't think so. If you write for a living, you get a little pissed off when you see highly paid writers for ESPN doing such schitty work, and most likely, no one there will ever know it. Have some fuggin respect for your profession and do a little research...it ain't hard to watch football games and take good notes.

for most of the first 1/2 of the season he has been a dissapointment? WTF? Christ watch the games. Other than two bad drops the guy has caught what has been thrown to him.

God knows what his stats would be now if Bledsoe had actually thrown EVANS the damn ball instead of the obligitory 15 attempts to Moulds :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

for most of the first 1/2 of the season he has been a dissapointment?  WTF?  Christ watch the games. Other than two bad drops the guy has caught what has been thrown to him.

God knows what his stats would be now if Bledsoe had actually thrown EVANS the damn ball instead of the obligitory 15 attempts to Moulds  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

151143[/snapback]

Yep. Evans hasn't been a disappointment in the least. He's probably had 4 bad plays all year that I can even think of. The first was against the Patriots on a swing screen to Moulds when he completely missed his block, which cost us at least a first down.

Disappointment my ass. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: beat writers.

Yep.  Evans hasn't been a disappointment in the least.  He's probably had 4 bad plays all year that I can even think of.  The first was against the Patriots on a swing screen to Moulds when he completely missed his block, which cost us at least a first down.

Disappointment my ass.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  beat writers.

151155[/snapback]

Yeah, Evans was a 'disappointing' 7 for 174 yards in those other 6 games for a 'disappointing' 24.8 yards/ catch.

Do these writers even comprehend what they write?

Were the fans upset that Bledsoe wasn't finding Lee early and often?

Is the average poster smug over jumping all over ICE's posts?

You be the judge.

Were the fans upset that Bledsoe wasn't finding Lee early and often?

151170[/snapback]

I know I was. There was a play early in the game in Foxboro where Drew tried to force one to Moulds that was picked at the NE 2 yard line. On the play, Evans ran a skinny post and was WIDE open 25 yards downfield, but Drew was being himself.

Kid is good. May end up being great, with just a little luck.

for most of the first 1/2 of the season he has been a dissapointment?  WTF?  Christ watch the games. Other than two bad drops the guy has caught what has been thrown to him.

God knows what his stats would be now if Bledsoe had actually thrown EVANS the damn ball instead of the obligitory 15 attempts to Moulds  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

151143[/snapback]

i thought you agreed with jerry sullivan's assessment that lee was a bust???? you did say the guy was 100% right......

i thought you agreed with jerry sullivan's assessment that lee was a bust???? you did say the guy was 100% right......

151215[/snapback]

I dare you to go back and find ANY post where I dont like Evans. Myself and another were leading the charge to get Evans with that pick!

I have wanted evans from teh get go AND said he is the most complete WR coming out this year

everyone is talking about that long bomb to Evans, wich was great btw, but I hope Bledsoe keeps leading receivers like he did on Sunday, those keep drives alive.

The ones to Nuefeld and Moulds were passes that only OUR player could get and in both plays there were huge gains of yards. Those were the passes that Bledsoe failed to complete early in the year.

the slant to Moulds should be used a lot more, Eric is great after the catch.

I dare you to go back and find ANY post where I dont like Evans. Myself and another were leading the charge to get Evans with that pick! 

I have wanted evans from teh get go AND said he is the most complete WR coming out this year

151242[/snapback]

(LABillzFan @ Nov 30 2004, 02:51 PM)

Is he right because he's right, or is he right because you agree with him?

(ice)

Because he has been 100% correct.

jerry sullivan called evans a bust......

according to you, jerry sullivan has been 100% correct this year......

therefore, you called evans a bust.......

that or you were just talking out of your ass as per normal......what was it now???

(ice)

that or you were just talking out of your ass as per normal......what was it now???

151282[/snapback]

You'll have to forgive him, D wag. He has a habit of talking first, then thinking. Not sure why that is, but it gains him notoriety, and he likes notoriety...even when he's wrong most of the time.

(ice)

151282[/snapback]

You are an idiot. Sullivan has been dead on most of the year. Now again since you are obviously sitting around waiting for the small yellow bus...go back and find any post where I don't like evans. You won't find one. Odds are you already know this that is why you are reaching so bad with that stupid comment.

You'll have to forgive him, D wag. He has a habit of talking first, then thinking. Not sure why that is, but it gains him notoriety, and he likes notoriety...even when he's wrong most of the time.

151286[/snapback]

Well Actually I am right most of the time. That said, for some reason people just can't seem to keep from responding to my posts...right LA?

And you know who all this helps?

Willis Magehee.......because of all the notoriety with our receivers teams have to respect the deep ball and it opens things up underneath for our running game......

151076[/snapback]

Don't forget Moulds. :w00t:

He will not want to leave now that Lee is making his presence felt. B)