Ya know what's great about the consistency of losing?

:thumbsup: No more feeling miserable after a loss on Sunday. When you expect the loss, you feel a lot better...AND the team takes one more step to real improvement! Win-win!

The loss itself didn't hurt as much as the sting of Kelsay's horrid play at 6 mil a season for four more !@#$ing years, and the rumor that Nix played his best Darcy Regier and failed to pick up the phone and try to get more for Lynch than he did. The news that the GM is a !@#$ing clown from Ralph Wilson's clown car, after all, is extremely painful for a guy like me, who resigned this SEASON as a wash, but did his best to reserve some hope that the guys Ralph picked knew what they were doing and maybe the healing would begin. But the train seems to STILL have no real engineer, what, eleven straight !@#$ing years now, and my hope is all but gone. THAT hurts.

Im feeling worse knowing we're headed towards 0-16. But that's just me i guess

No, no, you're looking at it all wrong. 0-16 guarantees the first overall pick in EVERY round of the draft. That's a plus. Two years of that, we should be able to find SOME talent.

No, no, you're looking at it all wrong. 0-16 guarantees the first overall pick in EVERY round of the draft. That's a plus. Two years of that, we should be able to find SOME talent.

Again, it all hinges on Buddy Nix, and right now, he's looking JUST like another !@#$ing moron that Ralph only hired because he was cheap and wouldn't call any of Ralph's proginy a "see you next tuesday".

0-16 > 7-9.

Hands down. I was TIRED of average.

But we're so bad having those picks doesn't matter! Luck won't declare seeing how awful this team is we'll end up reaching for someone in the first. Then all we have is an early second and third to really improve the team? Because free agency is not really the Bills thing in addition to who actually wants to play here?

I am not sure that this group of talent evaluators can rebuild the team with these picks, would like to think so but not convinced so far by the moves made this year.

:thumbsup: No more feeling miserable after a loss on Sunday. When you expect the loss, you feel a lot better...AND the team takes one more step to real improvement! Win-win!

....sorry, not making me feel any better.

Yes, I'm figuring on two years with the number one pick. THAT is how far off this team is. This is 84-85 all over again.

If we're lucky. There are so many holes on this team it's unreal. I think they're going to have a hard time attracting any halfway decent free agent, so if they're going to turn this around, it's gotta be through the draft (which I doubt they can do successfully, btw).

You don't get it.

The entire NFL could forfeit their 1st rounders to us (all 31 other teams), and as long as we have Modrak in charge of scouting, we'll have 32 out of 32 1st round busts.

I just don't know when Ralph will realize this and fire this bum.

I am not sure that this group of talent evaluators can rebuild the team with these picks, would like to think so but not convinced so far by the moves made this year.

Exactly what I have been saying.

We could have New Englands picks of 2 in each of the 1st 4 rounds, but Modrak would screw it up.

I don't know why Modrak was retained with our recent regime change.

Again, it all hinges on Buddy Nix, and right now, he's looking JUST like another !@#$ing moron that Ralph only hired because he was cheap and wouldn't call any of Ralph's proginy a "see you next tuesday".

So Modrak, Littman, and Overdorf have nothing to do with our supreme suckitude?

Last time I checked, this is Nix's 1st year officially on the job.

How can Nix be responsible for the horrid draft picks and free agent signings of the past 10 years?

Good teams find talent in the first few rounds no matter where they pick. Bad teams waste picks, no matter where they pick.

If putrid seasons and high draft picks were the keys to success, Detroit would be a !@#$ing powerhouse.

Im feeling worse knowing we're headed towards 0-16. But that's just me i guess

Me, too. I thought Detroit was a bad joke when they went 0-16. Now I see how easily it can be "accomplished".

Just add 10 years of bad drafting (we didn't even have Matt Millen here to help) and budda-bing, you got a bunch of players that do not seem to belong playing in the NFL.

Coming into this season, I believed "at least the Bills will not be disgraceful every week", thinking that after the Jauron era ended, we would a least put up a fight each week.

Sadly, I was very wrong. They have sucked even worse than I thought was possible.

So much for optimism where the Bills are concerned.

Sadly, I was very wrong. They have sucked even worse than I thought was possible.

So much for optimism where the Bills are concerned.

Thus the reason for my persistent pessimism. It's better to assume the worst will happen and be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't.