Donate your Bills tickets

gjv001

For all those that have Bills tickets and have decided they have had enough, consider donating your tickets to a reputable children's charity. I know some of you might not think it charitable to send a youngster to a Bills game. But there are a lot of kid's in WNY who would be thrilled just to attend an NFL game. Who knows you might even get a tax deduction.

For all those that have Bills tickets and have decided they have had enough, consider donating your tickets to a reputable children's charity. I know some of you might not think it charitable to send a youngster to a Bills game. But there are a lot of kid's in WNY who would be thrilled just to attend an NFL game. Who knows you might even get a tax deduction.

That's a nice idea. Two years ago I sent my remaining tickets back to Brandon with a letter's to him and Wilson, imploring them not to resign Jauron. In the letter I stated, I would rather throw the ticket away than continue to watch the train wreck. You all know where that went. I guess a charity would be a better option.