D. Harris (Jets) quote: A good summary of the 2010 Bills

Fieldys

And for that question and statement the entire organization should b ashamed of themselves! Harris is telling the truth! That's why the jets put their second string QB in! This team has no heart and only certain individuals show up to play! Say wat u want , but I don't see us winning 1 game! Sure there are 3 other teams that are 0-4, but they come to play and they play hard! Each individual player needs to give himself a gut check! If you don't want to play then stay the hell home! Damn, they put in their second string QB!!!! WTF!!!!!

Talk 'bout your "coulda shoulda woulda" players! Harris, the prototypical 3-4 inside 'backer, was taken 13 picks after the Bills took Posluszny in the '07 draft. Of course, the Bills were still floundering w/ their smaller and quicker 4-3 front then.

Damn.

And for that question and statement the entire organization should b ashamed of themselves! Harris is telling the truth! That's why the jets put their second string QB in! This team has no heart and only certain individuals show up to play! Say wat u want , but I don't see us winning 1 game! Sure there are 3 other teams that are 0-4, but they come to play and they play hard! Each individual player needs to give himself a gut check! If you don't want to play then stay the hell home! Damn, they put in their second string QB!!!! WTF!!!!!

Actually, by the end of the game, the Jets had completely sent in their 2nd squad offense, with only 3 linemen starters. WRs, RBs, TEs and QB were all second string.

Talk 'bout your "coulda shoulda woulda" players! Harris, the prototypical 3-4 inside 'backer, was taken 13 picks after the Bills took Posluszny in the '07 draft. Of course, the Bills were still floundering w/ their smaller and quicker 4-3 front then.

Damn.

Didn't realize that. For some reason, I thought Harris was taken in the 1st round that year.

So, what you're saying is that we could have had Revis and Harris, but instead we have Lynch and Posluzny?

:wallbash:

Didn't realize that. For some reason, I thought Harris was taken in the 1st round that year.

So, what you're saying is that we could have had Revis and Harris, but instead we have Lynch and Posluzny?

Don't you guys get it? If we drafted Harris, he wouldn't be good. If the Jets drafted Posluszny, he would be a monster. If the Jets drafted Lynch, he would be a stud. If we drafted Revis, he would be just as good because that's the most individually defined position on the field. However, he would leave after his rookie contract was up, probably to the Jets.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Whats worse is we traded up to get Pos when Harris would have been there in the second when we picked.

I remember when that happened, because my thought turned to the fact that I am going to have to see Harris blow up Bills' RBs and sack Bills' QBs twice a year thinking this guy could have been a Buffalo Bill.

Don't get me wrong I didn't think Pos would be a bust but I really liked how mean Harris played at Michigan, and how we has a leader on that team.

Everyone always talks about Orakpo\Maybin, but Pos\Harris is another career comp that kills me all the time.

Don't you guys get it? If we drafted Harris, he wouldn't be good. If the Jets drafted Posluszny, he would be a monster. If the Jets drafted Lynch, he would be a stud. If we drafted Revis, he would be a just as good because that's the most individually defined position on the field. However, he would leave after his rookie contract was up, probably to the Jets.

Makes sense. If you put the AFC Pro Bowl Team in Bills uniforms and they play in Buffalo for a season they will all probably suck. :thumbsup:

Why wouldn't you leave after your rookie contract? The team has no direction and doesn't pay its employees fairly.

Damn.

But does he have a lunch pail?

Damn.

I know Rich...I know far too well about Harris...I can promise if you look back in the archives I was PRAYING The Bills would take Harris in the 2nd Round...Of coarse a big part of that was being a Michigan Fan...And then the Bills go out and take the slower less physical Kid from Penn St...lol...There were plenty of Scouts who had Harris rated ahead of Poz...Yet another example of Levy and Jauron out-thinking themselves... B-)

I laugh at all the people who did, and continue to blindly support Ralph Wilson. It's his fault that the organization is the running joke of the NFL.

When you are born a Bills fan, you don't really have a choice. They are the game in town, and as miserable as it makes us sometimes, you like who you like.

When you are born a Bills fan, you don't really have a choice. They are the game in town, and as miserable as it makes us sometimes, you like who you like.

I really wish I could stop being a Bills fan. I live in DC suburbs in MD and think its time to switch to the Ravens. The Bills clearly aren't trying anymore.

The Problem is my wife's family are Cleveland Browns fans, and needless to say would like to burn the City of Baltimore down for stealing the Browns (even though the Colts were stolen from Baltimore in a far worse manor.)

So I'm stuck in Limbo with the Bills.

It will only be that more rewarding when we left the Lombardi trophy, or the Bills finally move and can be rid off all of this pain.

Stewart Bradley would've been a better pick than Poz.