Positional Needs For October

Astrobot

Right now, DraftTek has the Bills drafting first, and you can see our September positional needs reflected here:

http://www.drafttek.com/Round12011.asp

I'm happy to let it ride; the Big Board gets updated once or twice weekly, and that changes the whole mock regularly. What might change is your selections for RD#2 and #3. After watching our run defense, and how slowly Kelsay, Poz, and others reacted to TE's and WR's moving into their zones, OLB or ILB may have gone up to P2 priority. Run blocking LT might also be a P2.

Right now my vote would be for:

QB----P1

OLB34-P2

LT----P2

RT----P3

TE----P3

WRF---P3 (Wide Receiver, Featured)

ILB---P3

Your thoughts for October's Consensus Draft?

This kind of thinking is what keeps you bad IMO...assigning needs to a draft spot...but I agree w/ all of these positions being needs we don't have a spot that isn't needed.

I completely agree but this is just for fun.

Edited by earthtobrint

From what I saw at the game yesterday, ALL positions except DB are a position of need. Our team S*CKS because we have drafted for need instead of best player available all too often. I can't imagine any RB or QB in the league that would have success behind our O-line. With the talent that we have at RB there is only one reason for them being shut down, and that is blocking. When this team finally has real football players on the lines, then and only then will we have success.

Don't want to mock players but I would almost prefer a marcel derious (de) over a qb if luck stays in school back to back gashings on the ground have pushed me to this conclusion and derious(sp?) is a beast he lived in the backfield against fla

Don't want to mock players but I would almost prefer a marcel derious (de) over a qb if luck stays in school back to back gashings on the ground have pushed me to this conclusion and derious(sp?) is a beast he lived in the backfield against fla

You are right on here. Darius is a true difference maker. He would solidify the defensive front. If Luck is not available we take him, but there are no other QB's worth taking in the top ten.

Fully agree. The name is Marcell Dareus. He's a 3-4 DE but 6'3" and 306, so he's not the hybrid you'd have to move to linebacker. We have Dareus going 6th to San Francisco. Although I see him as better at his position than everybody above him (except Robert Quinn and possibly Demarcus Love) on our recent mock, I still think the Bills will go for QB or OT in Round 1.