People say ICE obsesses about Drew

Like A Mofo

Some seem to be obsessing about ICE!!! :doh::P

Say what you want about ICE, yes he despises Drew, I am one who does not believe we can get deep into the playoffs with Drew either, but I do give Drew credit for his improved play of late.

Another thing: If everyone just had the rose colored glasses on around here, this would be a pretty boring place!!!

I agree to a point. I remember what it was like around here after Week 2 last year. EVerything was perfect and if you had a single problem with the team, you were a whining B word. That, IMO, was just as bad as the negativity because you are dead on right, it was boring as hell. There were posts everyday about how great we were and that was it. BUUUUUTTT.....we ARE in the midst of the most excitement around Buffalo since 1999. When everyday the same person finds a new way to denigrate the team and downplay every positive aspect of our accomplishments, people get pissed.

he likes to think of himself as this high and mighty Bills fan, when in reality he is a bitter person that gets ZERO joy out of anything in life....I DESPISE this type of person....he is probably the type that complains about everything at work, and as soon as people see him coming, they knock each other over to get the hell away from him....

Some seem to be obsessing about ICE!!!   :doh:   :P

Say what you want about ICE, yes he despises Drew, I am one who does not believe we can get deep into the playoffs with Drew either, but I do give Drew credit for his improved play of late.

Another thing:  If everyone just had the rose colored glasses on around here, this would be a pretty boring place!!!

150292[/snapback]

I have stopped reading his posts. Too boring and pointless. :lol:

Some seem to be obsessing about ICE!!!  :doh:  :P

Another thing:  If everyone just had the rose colored glasses on around here, this would be a pretty boring place!!!

150292[/snapback]

At least ICE continues to be entertaining...

while the assclowns who are obsessed with him & slam him at every opportunity

with their psuedo-wit are pretty weak IMO. :lol:

Ice does say some stupid things from time to time but that's just him. He's been here on and off for a long time. The one thing I like about him is that he doesn't follow the lead of most of the posters. He doesn't like OSU, doesn't think Drew will take us there, etc. He pisses a lot of people off but I can relate. The one bad thing was the comments on Butler which were just plain uncalled for.

I enjoy reading a lot of posts on here and I really dont find ICE boring at all

150320[/snapback]

For me it is like listening to 'Stairway to heaven'. It has been played on FM so often that a once classic and entertaining song is now 'boring'. Ooops.. I just compared Ice's posts to Stairway ! sacrilege but you get my point.

At least ICE continues to be entertaining...

while the assclowns who are obsessed with him & slam him at every opportunity

with their psuedo-wit are pretty weak IMO. :doh:

150326[/snapback]

Timmah?

Timmah?