Freddy Jackson is frustrated

Got_Wood

They need to just stop with this stupid idea of featuring Lynch for a future trade. The book is out on Lynch, and I doubt that a good performance is going to drive his stock up any more than it is now.

Sadly, Perry Fewell and the staff had already decided last year that Fitz was superior to Trent and that Freddy was superior to Marshawn. It took our new coaching staff all preseason and 2 games to make the same determination on the QB situation. How long for the RB situation?

Which begs the repeated question of why CJ Spiller was drafted when we have so many gaping holes at positions other than RB and DB, let alone for an undersized RB who is not an everydown player.

I agree and this is a dose of reality for those wanting to tank the season for a high draft pick... Hello, this team doesn't draft well........

Has there ever been a team in NFL history that has given a healthy #9 pick RB less touches than this team?

4 weeks in the books. How many times has CJ touched the ball?

It's so puzzling it almost calls for an investigation into the real motives of this regime.

The motives are that if we pass or if we run, we can't sustain drives. When you can't sustain drives you have much fewer offensive plays. When you have fewer offensive plays, guys don't get their touches. The answer for everyone is...get more first downs. Winning solves a lot of problems too.

Have you been to Green Bay? That place is about as boring as it gets. There is more to do in and around Buffalo than the entire state of Wisconsin.

Bottom line, the Bills are an NFL team and any player should be happy to be on an NFL roster. If Green Bay could improve their team, they wouldn't hesitate to send their guys here.

I agree, guys don't want to play in Buffalo, because Buffalo does not win...It has nothing to do with the city. When we signed Bledose look who followed. Vincent, Malloy, Spikes, Aadams, ect. Why, because they though they would have an opportunity to win a few rings.

The answer to everything is WIN. Like I have said before, it solves a lot of problems.

Edited by tonyd19

Here's a deal. We'll do the math if you do the grammar.

If you look at where guys were drafted, then ya, I guess Fred Jackson is the third on the totem pole. But, if you are just crazy enough to watch the games and see who the better player is, Freddie is the best player of the three, and I'd say it's not even a close race right now. The guy continually gets shafted by dumbass coaches who look at everything but production on the field. You don't look at a RB's age to determine the 'washed-up' level he's at, you look at career touches. In that regard, he's a young 30.

jackson not better than lynch people 4get so fast just cause he got all the carries last year an scraped out a 1000 yards get real lynch did that two years in a row beastmode give him the ball an he produces

They need to just stop with this stupid idea of featuring Lynch for a future trade. The book is out on Lynch, and I doubt that a good performance is going to drive his stock up any more than it is now.

Sadly, Perry Fewell and the staff had already decided last year that Fitz was superior to Trent and that Freddy was superior to Marshawn. It took our new coaching staff all preseason and 2 games to make the same determination on the QB situation. How long for the RB situation?

lmao are you guys serious i know lynch scares white people people but superior gtfoh, give him the ball, u guys were really that impressed with fred 1000 yars on about 300 something carries lynch did that 2 years in a row. i dont care about his off the field stuff he;'s a beast

People don't want to trade for 30 year old running backs. He might be worth a 5th rounder realistically, maybe less.

I don't think we want to trade Lynch because Jackson is almost certain to be in the twilight of his NFL career, and if we trade Lynch we'll be only left with Spiller to be the "workhorse" running back, which everyone in the NFL knows he cannot be.

So, trading Jackson is the only option (saving two young running backs on the roster), but yet nobody will trade for him.

That's why nothing has happened.

True. I don't see why everyone wants to trade Lynch. Jackson is clearly the odd man out, but who would want him? Lynch and Spiller make a great 1-2 punch and could be that for years. Jackson is old for a RB and NOT the workhorse RB to plan your offense around.

lol u dont know football

Here's a deal. We'll do the math if you do the grammar.

If you look at where guys were drafted, then ya, I guess Fred Jackson is the third on the totem pole. But, if you are just crazy enough to watch the games and see who the better player is, Freddie is the best player of the three, and I'd say it's not even a close race right now. The guy continually gets shafted by dumbass coaches who look at everything but production on the field. You don't look at a RB's age to determine the 'washed-up' level he's at, you look at career touches. In that regard, he's a young 30.

production lol lynch did that 2 years in a row i think u might be related to jackson lol

Add the Eagles to the list of potential suiters for Lynch's services. McCoy has cracked rib and will miss games.

Article

Nix and comnpany need to stop being stubborn and deal Lynch before his value goes to the toillet. Another game in which he fumbles and gains less than 10 yards will only hurt his current trade value. I prefer a player swap (help on the OL or DL) rather than a third or forth pick esp since the Bills simply are a disaster in the war room. Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller can carry the load. No point of keeping three rbs. Yes, an injury can happen but the Bills cannot afford the luxury of having three rbs when there are so many needs on the team.

the bills dont want lynch to make them look stupid cause i know for a fact if he leaves buffalo he's going to put up big numbers the guy has talent theirs a reason he was a 1st round pick, ship jackson out if he's suppose to be better than lynch like all u guys think why nobody asking about him in a trade

"There are not enough balls," he said. "We don't get enough plays on offense to give three guys the ball. Somebody is going to be that odd guy out, and that's me right now."

"It's definitely tough. I'm just trying to bide my time right now and hopefully things will shake out where I can get on the field more. I've got my fingers crossed."

The time is golden to make a trade. Teams like Green Bay, Denver, Seattle, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay are struggling with the run and don't have a feature guy to carry the load. We've got holes in a lot of places. Especially if we plan on running the ball 9 TOTAL times in a game, having three guys is just plain idiotic.

Cleveland struggling with the run????? They have Hill and he has had well over 100 yards each of the last two games.