We should have cleaned house after last season

jahnyc

RW should have cleaned house. i thought he promised this last year after firing Jauron. I have lost all confidence in this front office and I have no hope that they will turn things around. The same people who have been evaluating talent over the last 10 years are still around, and drafting as poorly as in years past. McKelvin, Whitner, McCargo, and Maybin are either busts or borderline busts. Maybe part of the problem is coaching, and our defensive coordinator seems overmatched, but we clearly do not have the players to compete. Sadly, we all new the weaknesses after last season and none of them were addressed in the offseason. That is on the front office. To hit rock bottom after 10 years of poor play is unacceptable.

I don't get how you change the coach, change the GM, but leave the scouts. I'll even give DJ a slight pass because he had to coach who the team drafted and they did a piss poor job for the past 5/6 years at least. Chan won't do any better unless they get some folks who can spot talent and attract some FA's.

RW should have cleaned house. i thought he promised this last year after firing Jauron. I have lost all confidence in this front office and I have no hope that they will turn things around. The same people who have been evaluating talent over the last 10 years are still around, and drafting as poorly as in years past. McKelvin, Whitner, McCargo, and Maybin are either busts or borderline busts. Maybe part of the problem is coaching, and our defensive coordinator seems overmatched, but we clearly do not have the players to compete. Sadly, we all new the weaknesses after last season and none of them were addressed in the offseason. That is on the front office. To hit rock bottom after 10 years of poor play is unacceptable.

You have to wonder if there's a direction at OBD beyond profiting until the inevitable. Decisions from this off-season through this week indicate there's isn't much in the way of a plan.