ICE will probably get the last laugh

Frez

Steelers defense will be licking their chops vs Bledsoe.

I can see it coming from a mile away.

To many IF's to look ahead that far, but If it's on the line for both teams I'm not liking my chances vs that Steelers blitzing defense with Bledsoe.

149622[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I'm sick of the constant Bill bashing here. You and Ice need to grow a set. The Steelers WILL be going down if the Bills come home with a 9-6 record. In fact, I could see them blowing the Steelers out in that scenario.

This goes to the top of the list as the whimpiest post ever.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice....you do remember that Drew went to a super bowl against the packers right?

Yes they lost (painful game for me....I lost $150 buck when the pats didn't cover the spread)

150350[/snapback]

The number I got and saw for the entire 2 weeks was Green Bay by 14, which is how many they won by.

Many people got a Push in that game.

With what QB? Not the one we have. hell he couldn't even lead NE to a superbowl...yet the rookie who took over...........

149702[/snapback]

What rookie took over for DB and led his team to the SuperBowl? Hmmmm? Go ahead and name him.

A fan should show support for their team. Sure, criticism can be included, but in my opinion when things are looking up, there should be more rallying around the team, not the other way around. I beg to differ that we are "blind" to cheer for the team to continue winning, just because some of us think it's for nothing. I don't buy it.

A fan should show support for their team.  Sure, criticism can be included, but in my opinion when things are looking up, there should be more rallying around the team, not the other way around.  I beg to differ that we are "blind" to cheer for the team to continue winning, just because some of us think it's for nothing.  I don't buy it.

151011[/snapback]

Would you please post more often? That avitar is unreal.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I'm sick of the constant Bill bashing here. You and Ice need to grow a set. The Steelers WILL be going down if the Bills come home with a 9-6 record. In fact, I could see them blowing the Steelers out in that scenario.

This goes to the top of the list as the whimpiest post ever.

150392[/snapback]

Grow a set?

How would you like to get "TEABAGGED" by this set? :)

In case you don't know what I mean....click here

ICE is right about this:'in 10 of our 12 games Drew has scored 90 percent or better in his performance. This type of effort is a winning effort. We are very lucky'

Pure, unadulterated bs. What did Drew have to do to get a 90? Spell his name correctly after the game? Shows the lengths TD will go to avoid acceptance of culpability in the DB trade, IMO.

Okay. The first stage of Drew's career, he played like a Hall of Fame QB. Then about four years ago or so, his play declined. Drew became average QB, as reflected in his QB rating. One of the reasons Mularkey was brought in was the hope he could fix Drew, the way he fixed Kordell and Maddox. While the jury is still out, there is now some reason to believe that Drew has actually been fixed. He just got done throwing 4 TDs and zero INTs, gaining a QB rating north of 130, against a highly rated Miami pass defense that was playing their hearts out because they want their interim HC to get the permanent job. Oh, and he did this on the road.

Drew may not be completely back to his old Hall of Fame self. He may not be the perfect QB for our team. But right now, he sure looks a lot better than what we saw last year.

There is another thing I'd like to say about Bledsoe: if he starts next year, and if he plays well, he'll have been worth the first round pick TD gave up to get him. Bear in mind that the reason free agents like Takeo Spikes and Sam Adams signed with Buffalo was because of our 8-8 record in 2002, and the idea that with a better defense, we could make the playoffs. Bledsoe's play over the first half of the 2002 season was a big reason for that 8-8 record. Sam Adams turned down a richer contract from Cincinnati to play for us.

Steelers defense will be licking their chops vs Bledsoe.

I can see it coming from a mile away.

To many IF's to look ahead that far, but If it's on the line for both teams I'm not liking my chances vs that Steelers blitzing defense with Bledsoe.

149622[/snapback]

Oh, how the poor, poor Bills fans just don't get it.

<I>Every</I> decent defense is licking their chops vs. Bledsoe. Is that all that difficult to imagine?

His two best games were vs. the Rams and Fins, two teams with pathetic defenses this season and the Fins all beaten up with injuries coming out of their a$$. But he should have a good day against Cleveland though. Maybe the Bills will make the playoffs and face Miami, Cleveland, and the Rams. Wouldn't that be great.

<I>Every</I> decent defense is licking their chops vs. Bledsoe.  Is that all that difficult to imagine? 

His two best games were vs. the Rams and Fins, two teams with pathetic defenses this season and the Fins all beaten up with injuries coming out of their a$$.  But he should have a good day against Cleveland though.  Maybe the Bills will make the playoffs and face Miami, Cleveland, and the Rams.  Wouldn't that be great.

151077[/snapback]

Ok troll...just keep on praying that the Bills don't make the playoffs and beat your p_ssy team.

<I>Every</I> decent defense is licking their chops vs. Bledsoe.  Is that all that difficult to imagine? 

His two best games were vs. the Rams and Fins, two teams with pathetic defenses this season and the Fins all beaten up with injuries coming out of their a$$.  But he should have a good day against Cleveland though.  Maybe the Bills will make the playoffs and face Miami, Cleveland, and the Rams.  Wouldn't that be great.

151077[/snapback]

Yeah, Miami's defense sucks. That's why Brady was 8/17 for 79 yards against them. Lit them up like a Christmas tree, he did. :w00t: