Let's Say GB wants Marshawn...

I think giving him away for a 3rd rounder is pointless. Do you have faith we can turn a 3rd rounder into a useful player???

I say keep him or get an instant contributor. And that must be an OL or a proven pass-rusher.

True?

Buddy has said he wants all 3 RBs.

ML is the most productive RB on the roster right now, running hard etc.

Why the F would you trade him?

I think giving him away for a 3rd rounder is pointless. Do you have faith we can turn a 3rd rounder into a useful player???

I say keep him or get an instant contributor. And that must be an OL or a proven pass-rusher.

True?

#1- green bay absolutely wants marshawn....just not for the price the bills are holding out for.

#2- i believe the bills want a 2nd rounder.

#3- marshawn made the pro bowl behind one of the worst o-lines in football. he is a special player.

#4- the bills desperately want to move him....but not give him away.

#5- so far they have played it right.....keep him until they get value.

1. It was a hypothetical

2. I believe we can be productive with Spiller/Jackson or Jackson/Spiller

So... THAT is why the F I'd trade him for good value!

1. It was a hypothetical

Ok. no prob.

He is worth more than a 3rd. like other poster said he made pro bowl behing crappy o line and hes signed for a few more years.

I'd rather give the rumored Kelsay money to Lynch and keep him. If we get rid of him, we're now in the market for a power back, which they'll blow that 3rd rounder on. What's the point. Don't make the mistakes of past regimes. Sign your good players.

I'd rather give the rumored Kelsay money to Lynch and keep him. If we get rid of him, we're now in the market for a power back, which they'll blow that 3rd rounder on. What's the point. Don't make the mistakes of past regimes. Sign your good players.

Good point, but watching the NE game I found myself swooning for a pass rush...

As you noted why get rid of your most productive players. The way to get better is to add talent to the roster, not remove it. Lynch is a legitimate first round talent. He has had his struggles but a lot of it, on the field, was not his fault. Give him some quality line play and he will demonstrate that he is a very good player. In the New England game he had a number of productive tough runs. Let's keep him unless an offer is too good to be refused.

I'll take Rodgers or Matthews for him not Hawk, not a third. Not even a second. Keep your talent and see what they can do this year. I agree he should be resigned BTW, much, much more so than Kelsey. How much is he worth if he has 1300 rushing and 400 pass receiving this year.Trades are for after the season.

1. It was a hypothetical

Spiller is a younger faster Jackson. Jackson is 30. but but hes a young thrity... No he is thirty. Marshawn and CJ are both still very young. Why trade Marshawn when in 3 years we will have to draft another RB when Jackson retires. makes no sense.

You dont get better by trading away your best players.