Please tell me I did the right thing

Definitely doing the right thing...

A friend and I did something similar last season.

Left Cincinnati ~5am Sunday morning - drove to Buffalo and arrived around 1pm. It was a 4pm kickoff (Dec. 7 vs. the Jets), so we had time to meet up with Cindy (#89), get our tickets, grill a few burgers on the mini grill in my trunk and down them with a couple of beers.

We watched the game, had a couple of more more burgers in the parking lot, drove back to Cincinnati. Arrived at approximately 4am.

One of the best 23 hour spans of my life. A fun story to tell too.

You won't regret it...

I just did the same thing but used miles and will get in on Saturday to catch the Barenaked Ladies at Sheas :doh: Should be a killer weekend.

You never know....in '90 I drove 10 hours to watch the Bills beat the Raiders 51-3...one of the smartest things I ever did. Then blew a whole lot more $$ watching WIDE RIGHT in Tampa that same year. No regrets though.

Actually, before we decide whether it's a good idea or bad idea, I'd kinda like to know the record of our team in games you've attended. If you've gone to three games and we're 0-3 in those games...then I think what you're doing is a mistake of epic proportions.

149534[/snapback]

I was hoping no one would ask that... um... heh heh...