Lynch named 'starter' ---Jackson still workhorse

BillsFanInLV

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I liked the "Water Bug" package I saw against Miami.

It looked like they only ran 1 or 2 plays with no QB and Lynch, Jackson and Spiller in the backfield.

I don't think Ed Fitzwards much as QB. We're better off going old school option for a 10-15 plays and see if it gets us anywhere.

Put the hands in your play makers. Then when the defense plays up see if Roscoe can hit Evans deep on an end around option pass.

Gotta try something different since 19 of the last 20 times we faced the Gatriots we couldn't get a Win.

So you pick up Jamarcus Russell, put him out there with 3 RB's as the decoy QB, then split him out out WR so he can block and theen go no huddle, the whole game. If they stop it Audible to 3 wide with Jackson Lynch and Spiller and throw it deep to Spiller or which ever rb is on a LB. This would definitely work in a video game.

:blink:

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Yes and if you are going to correct my spelling than you should also note that it wasnt the spelling I was pointing out. are=is our=mine and yours. That has nothing to do with spelling. I also want to bring to your attention that I said that I sucked in english. Got an 85 average 22 years ago when I graduated HS. That is only because the private school wouldnt let you pass unless you got a 80. Furthermore! I didnt give him "crap" he gave it to me with his language that he found it nessasary to use. Read the whole post before you choose sides bud :w00t:

Not for nothing cuz I was just having fun with you, wasn't really choosin sides. I just found it ironic someone giving English lessons spelled a word wrong. But our/are sound the same so it IS possible he just spelled it wrong but knows the correct context.

Lets not forget that he dropped the first pass of the year too....

this drop pissed me off. he was wide open. had blockers. that COULD HAVE changed the game. with early points maybe.

Me too. I also think they were showcasing Lynch for a possible trade (don't believe everything the HC/GM says in the papers). They may still be doing that, to a degree.

But I also think Chan is still getting a feel for which back does what best AND he's still getting a feel for the rhythm of the offense. I know we would all prefer to not see players and coaches have to make these kind of adjustments during the season. "That's what preseason is for!" But realistically, I understand that isn't always the way it goes. I'm willing to give the new staff the benefit of the doubt if they show progress, and demonstrate they aren't afraid to make adjustments during the game and during the week.

Yup. The hand might have contributed, but you have dropped passes or have and increased risk for fumbles.

so the team doesnt want to win. they want to showcase players. in week 2??? you know how stupid that sounds.

what is lynch. a figurine for sale to the highest bidder. are we the shopping network??

this idea is so so dumb! if this was week 10+, then maybe i would believe this crap. but showcasing during week 2????

of course not you are my favorite turd. But seing how you asked Jackson is the best proven runner. Spiller will be in my oppinion given a year to grow both in ability in this league and size. Needs to bulk up a bit. By the way it is our not are. Hows that for enlightening you? And I suck at english.

Nice reply and thank you for the spelling correction looks as if that private education came in handy! I want to appologize for my language it was offensive to some i guess, but your posts confuse me so who do you think should start? I agree Spiller is our rb of the future but right now there is no space for him to be used unless it's on screens, i think right now Jackson provides us with the best chance of winning and that he in my opinion is better than Lynch.

this drop pissed me off. he was wide open. had blockers. that COULD HAVE changed the game. with early points maybe.

so the team doesnt want to win. they want to showcase players. in week 2??? you know how stupid that sounds.

what is lynch. a figurine for sale to the highest bidder. are we the shopping network??

this idea is so so dumb! if this was week 10+, then maybe i would believe this crap. but showcasing during week 2????

I don't think it makes a difference on who starts, when it comes to wins and losses. You have to think, even if Fred starts, Marshawn gets his share of carries. I would expect the coach to go to the hot back, no matter who starts, in order to win the game. But starting Lynch (if he performs well, of course) might help his trade value a bit.