Kevin Faulk to IR for Pats

Got_Wood

These guys are down to 2 players at RB for this weekend's game. I have a feeling this defense will step up big this weekend. It's all on our offense to show up on the road. No more bowing down to the Pats. we aren't going down without a fight.

These guys are down to 2 players at RB for this weekend's game. I have a feeling this defense will step up big this weekend. It's all on our offense to show up on the road. No more bowing down to the Pats. we aren't going down without a fight.

I wonder who's now going to catch 10 screen passes and convert every 3rd and long against us?

If we are able to play close to the Pats this Sunday it will be another indication that they too are in for a tough year. After the Jets pulled away from them it started to look like they are no longer the team to beat in the AFC East. Maybe a third place finish and no playoffs for Tom, Bill and Co. Sure they have an elite QB, Welker and Moss but you probably can't ride a two trick poney forever.

I think Sammy Morris is playing in his place. Whitner should remember getting run over by him last season and getting his shoulder torn up. Let's see if he tries to get revenge this week.

They still have a decent stable of backs in Morris, Taylor, and Green-Ellis. But our backs are 10 times better. I hope we take advantage of that.