A win this week changes everything

nero47

Two weeks into a season we all knew, no matter what, was going to be rough to downright horrible and the same people harping on the same things are still here with the same comments. The previous administrations should have, could have, but didn't make the right moves. The owner is too cheap to buy a team of all stars to go win a superbowl (I notice Jerry Jones and Snyder have been there every year :rolleyes: ). I too want to see a championship football team again before I die (At 63 that might be tough.How about the playoffs? LOL!!!)

This administration has inherited the mistakes of the past, and unlike the one in Washington did not promise an immediate turn around (nor did they hint at a poor offensive showing in the first two games). But as the title suggests if we win Sunday the first two games will fade from memory and BB in NE will no longer be a genius.

GO Bills!!!!

Edited by nero47

It really changes nothing except their record would be 1-2 instead of 0-3 and give the delusional fans false hope that Fitzpatrick is the answer. He isn't. Unfortuantley, I think NE is pretty po'd at their effort against the Jets and they are going to take it out on the Bills Sunday.

Two weeks into a season we all knew, no matter what, was going to be rough to downright horrible and the same people harping on the same things are still here with the same comments. The previous administrations should have, could have, but didn't make the right moves. The owner is too cheap to buy a team of all stars to go win a superbowl (I notice Jerry Jones and Snyder have been there every year :rolleyes: ). I too want to see a championship football team again before I die (At 63 that might be tough.How about the playoffs? LOL!!!)

This administration has inherited the mistakes of the past, and unlike the one in Washington did not promise an immediate turn around (nor did they hint at a poor offensive showing in the first two games). But as the title suggests if we win Sunday the first two games will fade from memory and BB in NE will no longer be a genius.

GO Bills!!!!

Nice to see other "old timers" who have been around and supported the Bills. I remember my first game back in 63, and of course the Bills lost that one too. I figure they will plant me 6 ft under before the Bills win the big one, or perhaps by then it will be the Toronto Bison's or some such nonsense.

It really changes nothing except their record would be 1-2 instead of 0-3 and give the delusional fans false hope that Fitzpatrick is the answer. He isn't. Unfortuantley, I think NE is pretty po'd at their effort against the Jets and they are going to take it out on the Bills Sunday.

Yeah, I thought the same thing too. This one could get ugly quick IMO.

Nice to see other "old timers" who have been around and supported the Bills. I remember my first game back in 63, and of course the Bills lost that one too. I figure they will plant me 6 ft under before the Bills win the big one, or perhaps by then it will be the Toronto Bison's or some such nonsense.

Ah!! The good old days.

GO Bills!!!!

If we win Sunday there will be so much euphoria on the TSW that I bet you hear the word "playoffs".

If we win Sunday there will be so much euphoria on the TSW that I bet you hear the word "playoffs".

I can guarantee that would happen. We collectively suck at remembering stuff. Every day of the week after a loss it's "we're cursed, all the players suck, and this is the worst team ever" and every day of the week after a win it's "we only need a few more pieces of the puzzle and we're PLAYOFF BOUND BABY!"

If we beat the dreaded patricheats, it won't mean anything? are you out of your freakin mind? It will mean everything. We've won like 1 game out of 18 or 19. Even if we didnt win another game all year, to get that monkey off our back would be huge and give us hope for the future and something to build on.

...... And for the record, I think we win sunday.