That 4th - 11 scamper out of bounds to end the game

NYCBoozers

I was talking today to some other fans and we all said that was the nail in his coffin. He didnt try to heave it down feild... One guy said trent is not a winner he didnt win in college and has not won here and play down to losing not up to winning.... I am not sure I agree but that play was bad....

His 8 yard pass to David Nelson on the last play of the fish game should have been his last NFL play. that one was worse because there was still a glimmer of a chance. Heave it down there. someone makes a play? A defender falls down? A PI penalty and we get another play. A winner takes that chance.

I was there watching it and I could not believe the way he played on the last 3 plays.

Exactly, some people on this board act like Edwards poisoned their pet dog or something. The guy hasn't been good, but there isn't a quarterback in the NFL that would have done much better with no offensive line and one NFL caliber receiver who is always double or triple covered. The guy hasn't thrown an interception this year that was his fault, both of his int's hit his receivers in the hands, it is their job to catch it. Edwards will be back in before the season is over, because Brohm sucks and you know what you get with Fitz, an average backup at best. I think if Fitz got hurt, Gailey would go with Edwards before embarrassing himself with Brohm.

You have got to be kidding me. The guy is not a leader and has no guts or heart. His teammates don't play hard for him, because they know he is not their leader. Our line is not good, but it is not nearly as bad as it looks with Trent back there. He has no business being a starter, backup, or third stringer. He is AFRAID to throw the football down the field. A QB is supposed to make the players around him better-he makes everyone WORSE. Seriously, have you ever seen a QB that is more afraid to throw down the field than TE? I seriously think that we would not win ONE game if Trent continued to start. He is that bad, and has ZERO leadership ability. Don't embarrass yourself with such nonsensical rhetoric man. Fitzie will at least look competent against the Pats. You watch, all of a sudden our QB will have time to make plays. Maybe the O line isn't that bad? But if Cornell Green has another poor game or two, I think he will be shown the door next.

Hi in Trent Edwards I just made 6 million( after taxes in new York make that 2.50 in cash). I would love to join your team next year,I really had a bad offence line the last three years.I think I'm better than charlie batch and I'm cheaper.