Bills' Fans: Please remove the following sentences from your vocab

Buffaloed82

Take these phrases out of your vocabulary:

"they need to bench (current QB) for (2nd/3rd string QB)"

"we need to trade for (high profile player bills will never trade for)

"our O-line blows"

"we need to just play lynch or spiller or jackson for the whole game"

"we need to run more"

"we need to pass more"

"we never blitz"

"we never throw down field"

"where is the play action?"

"we only throw check down passes"

"why didn't we draft (player who is doing better with another team, simply because they have a better organization)"

"starting ANY sentence with: "if we just had, if we could just or if they had just one more..."

These are all excuses for the main, glaring, obvious problem with the Buffalo Bills. They have a 91 year old owner. Let me say that slower and more deliberately...they have....a 91! year old owner. Picture all of the ,if any, 91 year olds you know? They don't know what day it is, they cant even drive anymore. Yet, we have a man RUNNING A FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE NFL. He doesn't care anymore about the organization. In fact, I can bet he's napping right now. Do not expect a competitive organization until that man sells the team. When you're a player, Buffalo is where you go to collect a check for a few years with little expectations of winning.

So you can sit on these boards and debate what's wrong with the team blah blah blah blah drafting/coaching/QB etc etc etc, but it's all just WHITE NOISE and ignorance, if you don't look at A. the culture of the team and B. who's running the show. No one is at the wheel!!!

PS. I hope this QB change has you watching/attending games for a few more weeks! It's definitely going to change the organization for years to come.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"our O-line blows"

"we need to run more"

"we need to pass more"

"we never blitz"

"why didn't we draft (player who is doing better with another team, simply because they have a better organization)"

"starting ANY sentence with: "if we just had, if we could just or if they had just one more..."

These are all excuses for the main, glaring, obvious problem with the Buffalo Bills. They have a 91 year old owner. Let me say that slower and more deliberately...they have....a 91! year old owner. Picture all of the ,if any, 91 year olds you know? They don't know what day it is, they cant even drive anymore. Yet, we have a man RUNNING A FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE NFL. He doesn't care anymore about the organization. In fact, I can bet he's napping right now. Do not expect a competitive organization until that man sells the team. When you're a player, Buffalo is where you go to collect a check for a few years with little expectations of winning.

So you can sit on these boards and debate what's wrong with the team blah blah blah blah drafting/coaching/QB etc etc etc, but it's all just WHITE NOISE and ignorance, if you don't look at A. the culture of the team and B. who's running the show. No one is at the wheel!!!

PS. I hope this QB change has you watching/attending games for a few more weeks! It's definitely going to change the organization for years to come.

That's right, folks. He's been here a week, and he has his demands. Let's make sure the TSW community accommodates his needs.

That's right, folks. He's been here a week, and he has his demands. Let's make sure the TSW community accommodates his needs.

Oh nooooo, I haven't been on a Bills message board long enough to garner attention! I have been a Bills fan for 30 years. I definitely have to justify my fandom with a super awesome avatar and a "veteran" status to get my point across. All that says to me is you've been saying a lot of nothing for the past 3,000 posts--including this recent gem. Thanks for the contribution Big Cat, way to go!

i think he read all the other posts but skipped over the ones the talk about our owner being the problem. also, he forgot to mention the "Bills moving to (Toronto, LA, etc.) talk. that would cover all the bases and then leave everyone with absolutely nothing to talk about.

i think he read all the other posts but skipped over the ones the talk about our owner being the problem. also, he forgot to mention the "Bills moving to (Toronto, LA, etc.) talk. that would cover all the bases and then leave everyone with absolutely nothing to talk about.

I thought about it. But I figured I was only allotted a certain amount of text because I just got on here a week ago. And I did read the other the other posts about Ralph being the problem, but it seems everyone continues to flood the boards with blame aimed at other areas of the team.

Still a better post than most. Including about half of yours, and two-thirds of mine.

Can you clarify something for me?

Do you like the half of his posts that are about humping dogs or do you like the half that aren't about humping dogs, or is it a mixture?

To clarify something for you in return: By "mixture" I mean you like some humping posts and some non humping posts; I do not mean the results of the humping.

"our O-line blows"

"we need to run more"

"we need to pass more"

"we never blitz"

No.

Oh nooooo, I haven't been on a Bills message board long enough to garner attention! I have been a Bills fan for 30 years. I definitely have to justify my fandom with a super awesome avatar and a "veteran" status to get my point across. All that says to me is you've been saying a lot of nothing for the past 3,000 posts--including this recent gem. Thanks for the contribution Big Cat, way to go!

Jesus Beavis, calm the Hell down! You're 11 posts in and there's no need to brawl with everyone. Your premise is that we can never succeed because our owner is 91 is really not valid. He was 80 when we were in Super Bowls and he's still pretty much the same guy...just more creaky. So I don't buy it. We suck because we have had poor leadership the past ten years. The old many brought in his guy, Marv and Marv wasn't up to it . Ralph finally hired a football guy who now has to make up ten years of poor drafts. So let's see.

Can you clarify something for me?

Do you like the half of his posts that are about humping dogs or do you like the half that aren't about humping dogs, or is it a mixture?

To clarify something for you in return: By "mixture" I mean you like some humping posts and some non humping posts; I do not mean the results of the humping.

there are two types of posts on this site:

1) unoriginal arguement that was piggybacked off of topics that have been talked about over and over and over ad nauseum.

2) people making cutting, unclever remarks about the aforementioned posting of recycled topics.

Sorry, no one is going to come out with anything on these boards more groundbreaking than Edwards v Fitzpatrick or Should we start Spiller or Lynch?

1) unoriginal arguement that was piggybacked off of topics that have been talked about over and over and over ad nauseum.

2) people making cutting, unclever remarks about the aforementioned posting of recycled topics.

Sorry, no one is going to come out with anything on these boards more groundbreaking than Edwards v Fitzpatrick or Should we start Spiller or Lynch?

Yea Ralph being the problem, thats a totally original post there.

Jesus Beavis, calm the Hell down! You're 11 posts in and there's no need to brawl with everyone. Your premise is that we can never succeed because our owner is 91 is really not valid. He was 80 when we were in Super Bowls and he's still pretty much the same guy...just more creaky. So I don't buy it. We suck because we have had poor leadership the past ten years. The old many brought in his guy, Marv and Marv wasn't up to it . Ralph finally hired a football guy who now has to make up ten years of poor drafts. So let's see.

He was not 80 for the super bowls-- DO YOUR MATH! He was 80 for the Music City Miracle, and he didn't care then either.

Big Cat's animal "husbandry" posts do not seem to fit either of those two categories.