[please fix subject]

major

I say we make a trade for Vince Young. Why not? At least he'll run around and make things interesting. The Titans/Jeff Fisher are done with him. Maybe we could make a straight up trade: Maybin for Young.

you are out of your mind if you think they are trading VY.

secondly if your illusion could happen the price would be astronomical.

really man you need to be real!

I say we make a trade for Vince Young. Why not? At least he'll run around and make things interesting. The Titans/Jeff Fisher are done with him. Maybe we could make a straight up trade: Maybin for Young.

you my friend are delusional.

try dealing with reality.

and if they ever entertained trading VY the price would be astronomical. get freaking real and stop dreaming!!

i like the way you think, but I have an idea which is slightly more realistic, and may pay better dividends. let's build a time machine, and go back in time and bring back 25 year old jim kelly with us. or we could bring back some kind of sports almanac and give it to ralph so he would know who to draft and hire on the coaching staff.

Edited by Captain Caveman

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.