Jimmy Clausen era starts this Sunday in Carolina...

RayFinkle

It will be interesting to see how he does. Also interesting that Matt Moore, who is playing on par with Trent, got the hook already.

I was shocked when the Bills didn't take him in the second round, I would have been on board with moving back up to the first round which turned out not to be necessary. Hell I would have taken him 9th overall. I know everyone else passed on him as well but I never saw the warts apparently every GM saw. Who knows how he will do but I thought he was a first round grade QB. It doesn't matter now, the Bills didn't draft him and will likely be using a first round pick on a QB next year so that means another year of the craptacular that is the Bills offense.

John Fox's seat is quite a bit hotter than Chan Gailey's is at the moment.

His contract is up after this year either way, so not really.

As a writer down here recently said, "John Fox isn't on the Panthers' hot seat. The Panthers are on the John Fox hot seat."

I was shocked when the Bills didn't take him in the second round, I would have been on board with moving back up to the first round which turned out not to be necessary. Hell I would have taken him 9th overall. I know everyone else passed on him as well but I never saw the warts apparently every GM saw. Who knows how he will do but I thought he was a first round grade QB. It doesn't matter now, the Bills didn't draft him and will likely be using a first round pick on a QB next year so that means another year of the craptacular that is the Bills offense.

Lots of people around here wanted Colt McCoy too. I believe he's available. So's Levi Brown, Dan LeFevour and about a decade's worth of other teams failed drafts.