CBS's Game Breaks

WWVaBeach

Yesterday, I'm doing the family Christmas tree thing and the game on the local affiliate is Bengals/Ravens. Throughout the entire game the only highlights they showed other than halftime was Pats/Browns & Titans/Colts. During the 1st quarter they broke in to show the Patsies return of the opening kickoff but didn't show the McGee's until halftime.

The bias was so unmistakeable!

Hadta vent! :devil:

or how about the game recaps on ESPN. where they give stats and highlights.

bills came last, and all they did was tell teh final score, and jump back to talk about mannings records or something. atleast talk about the kick return, or INT by an D-Lineman, or 7 turn overs in the game.

Yesterday, I'm doing the family Christmas tree thing and the game on the local affiliate is Bengals/Ravens. Throughout the entire game the only highlights they showed other than halftime was Pats/Browns & Titans/Colts. During the 1st quarter they broke in to show the Patsies return of the opening kickoff but didn't show the McGee's until halftime.

Hadta vent!  :devil:

148603[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about. TONS of Bills highlights during the game. At the bar we had every damn game on. The KO return, the Long TD to Evans and PW's int were all on.

Not only that CBS voted mcGees return something like their highlight of the day or some sh--?

or how about the game recaps on ESPN. where they give stats and highlights.

bills came last, and all they did was tell teh final score, and jump back to talk about mannings records or something. atleast talk about the kick return, or INT by an D-Lineman, or 7 turn overs in the game.

148629[/snapback]

Boomer actually gave Phat Pat props during NFL Primetime. Rumblin, bumblin, stumblin...He could go all the way...

148603[/snapback]

Buy a tivo and get the ticket! You will never watch a game in real time again

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*
WTF are you talking about. TONS of Bills highlights during the game. At the bar we had every damn game on. The KO return, the Long TD to Evans and PW's int were all on.

Not only that CBS voted mcGees return something like their highlight of the day or some sh--?

148638[/snapback]

do the people at the bar think you're a jerk off also?

do the people at the bar think you're a jerk off also?

148656[/snapback]

No they actually have the maturity to be objective like me. We like bills wins, but we can sure see how far we have to go and what needs to be changed to get there.

148638[/snapback]

He wasn't at the bar Ice. Many times we get called away to do family things and depend on the local affiliate to provide updates and the Bills are low on the totem pole. geez

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*
No they actually have the maturity to be objective like me. We like bills wins, but we can sure see how far we have to go and what needs to be changed to get there.

148663[/snapback]

That's not the issue here.

The man posts his issue re not seeing any Bills highlights.

You come back w/ 'what the f... are you looking at?'

Get out of the sandbox poopy pants.

148603[/snapback]

Youre complaining because the highlights being given precedent are for the other teams in the division that are in the playoff race?

:D:lol::lol:

148638[/snapback]

Are these types of comments really necessary? You sound like a very unhappy individual who wants to do nothing but anger people and promote misery. There are a lot of healthy disagreements on this board... but unprovoked, angry comments are a waste of everyone's time.

This is the last post I'll ever make on this website.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ICE  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

148726[/snapback]

Are you leaving, as in "really leaving," or are you leaving Ice Style. You know...stomp your feet, throw a fit, cry like a baby, tell everyone you're leaving, then come back a week later? Just curious.

Boomer actually gave Phat Pat props during NFL Primetime. Rumblin, bumblin, stumblin...He could go all the way...

148642[/snapback]

When talking about the playoff picture Boomer also said everyone better "watch out for the Buffalo Bills"!

When talking about the playoff picture Boomer also said everyone better  "watch out for the Buffalo Bills"!

148946[/snapback]

Boomer ALSO said of Phat Pat, during the Fastest Three Minutes, that he "circles many wagons."

I don't even know what that means -- it would make more sense if he said "it takes many wagons to circle him" -- but it still made me laugh! :devil: