All things being equal

And it is a good thing I am not the GM for this team.....

I would have sidlined Drew Bledsoe after that New England game...that was absolutely the last straw for me.......

But when you look where we are at right now.....a team surging with opponets who are floundering from now until Pittsburg.....

He did the right thing......

I am still very wary of Drew Bledsoe....after backing him since he arrived I turned very sour on him.....but he is starting to do all the things that I said he couldnt do anymore......

- Win on the road

- Get the ball in the end zone

I am GLAD that I was wrong

I would have sidlined Drew Bledsoe after that New England game...that was absolutely the last straw for me.......

But when you look where we are at right now.....a team surging with opponets who are floundering from now until Pittsburg.....

I am still very wary of Drew Bledsoe....after backing him since he arrived I turned very sour on him.....but he is starting to do all the things that I said he couldnt do anymore......

- Win on the road

148547[/snapback]

You forgot a couple:

- Scramble to avoid sacks

- Throw the ball away

CW

I still feel sort of bad for the Browns. How can you score 48 and lose?

148612[/snapback]

According to some logic, you can score 42, or 10 more than your opponent, and still lose

Don't tackle.  Anybody.  At all.

148614[/snapback]

Wasn't there a college basketball game a few years back where both teams agreed ahead of time to play absolutely no defense, just to see wht the score could be run up to? Was something idiotic like 198-195 or something.

- Win on the road

148547[/snapback]

If you cared about the Bills beyond this season then you would have been right.

Thankfully we have you to give us each side of every issue ad nauseum - or we wouldn't know what to do.  :devil:

148636[/snapback]

And we have you to follow posters around spewing your sh-- ad nauseum as well.

If you cared about the Bills beyond this season then you would have been right.

148631[/snapback]

ICE....Pennington sat on the bench 2.5 years behind Testaverde...It worked out for him....why cant it for Losman....

If Bledsoe leads us to 10-6, he should be the starter next year....What did you expect the Bills to be going into the season??.....

If we lose one of CLE/CIN/SF....Losman should get the playing time the rest of the way....and open competition should be held next season during training camp....

ICE....Pennington sat on the bench 2.5 years behind Testaverde...It worked out for him....why cant it for Losman....

If Bledsoe leads us to 10-6, he should be the starter next year....What did you expect the Bills to be going into the season??.....

If we lose one of CLE/CIN/SF....Losman should get the playing time the rest of the way....and open competition should be held next season during training camp....

148650[/snapback]

Awaiting kicking and screaming tantrum...

148650[/snapback]

FYI -- If we lose one of those three games, we'll probably still (technically) be in the playoff race. It'll be similar to the Bills and Colts' chance back with Wade, but the Colts did it...

CW

Wasn't there a college basketball game a few years back where both teams agreed ahead of time to play absolutely no defense, just to see wht the score could be run up to? Was something idiotic like 198-195 or something.

148621[/snapback]

I bet the "under" on that one. :devil:

FYI -- If we lose one of those three games, we'll probably still (technically) be in the playoff race.  It'll be similar to the Bills and Colts' chance back with Wade, but the Colts did it...

CW

148659[/snapback]

True we'd still be "technically" in it....but to think BALT/DEN/JACK will all go 8-8.....thats crazy...