Come on, Is Trent Edwards getting a new deal?

Of coarse not, why are we wasting a full year to prove it!

We said the same thing last year, about this time...and here we are again, with Trentative as our lead QB. Boy, things have really changed for the better. We are top of our division and doing so well with the Bill Walsh QB of the century. NOT! :thumbdown:

Of coarse not, why are we wasting a full year to prove it!

Next up Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Man you had me heading up to One Bills Drive with a lynch Mob. We just aren't good enough right now to compete so it is better to keep Trent in so we can get the top draft choice,which is what this franchise needs since it refuses to go after top shelf free agents. Don't give me that crap that we can't afford them because we are always under the cap, Ralph is just cheap. Any good team is over the cap and does whatever it takes to win like the last time we were over the cap.

Man you had me heading up to One Bills Drive with a lynch Mob. We just aren't good enough right now to compete so it is better to keep Trent in so we can get the top draft choice,which is what this franchise needs since it refuses to go after top shelf free agents. Don't give me that crap that we can't afford them because we are always under the cap, Ralph is just cheap. Any good team is over the cap and does whatever it takes to win like the last time we were over the cap.

Keep him in to get the top draft pick???

:oops:

The situation we deal with isn't all about dollars and cents, it's about ballers and sense. Like anyone with the choice, pro football players prefer to play in a comfortable environment, i.e. a warm climate, booming metropolis or a team with a recent winning tradition and/or owner that can see this out and is willing to put his money down to do so. We have none of those. We have a snowy, cold winter/fall (football season), dwindling population, and a 10 year playoff drought in addition to Ralph. We don't attract the true elite FA's because of these reasons and the general lack of elite FA movement in the NFL. It's not MLB, the NBA or the NHL. Elite players rarely move and if they do it is often due to their own indiscretions and behavioural issues. We have had a combination of consecutively poor front offices, poor coaches and poor drafting that have led us to this level of inadequacy. Frugality plays its part, but it is not the biggest part of the equation.

The situation we deal with isn't all about dollars and cents, it's about ballers and sense. Like anyone with the choice, pro football players prefer to play in a comfortable environment, i.e. a warm climate, booming metropolis or a team with a recent winning tradition and/or owner that can see this out and is willing to put his money down to do so. We have none of those. We have a snowy, cold winter/fall (football season), dwindling population, and a 10 year playoff drought in addition to Ralph. We don't attract the true elite FA's because of these reasons and the general lack of elite FA movement in the NFL. It's not MLB, the NBA or the NHL. Elite players rarely move and if they do it is often due to their own indiscretions and behavioural issues. We have had a combination of consecutively poor front offices, poor coaches and poor drafting that have led us to this level of inadequacy. Frugality plays its part, but it is not the biggest part of the equation.

My issue is going with a QB that is not in Buffalo's plans. He is a free agent next year and there is no chance the Bills will want him back. He is GONE- Lets move on!

Edited by Another Point of View