Worst Performance in th 40 years I have been a fan

Boolay

Cant wait til we draft another Cali QB who doesnt give a sht.

Brady and Rodgers are "Cali" QB's. They do however, have a real NFL offensive line with real coaches and receivers.

EDIT: That said, Edwards still stinks and it's got nothing to do with where he's from. He's just weak-minded and playing for a terrible team. Put it together and it spells top 3 draft picks in 2011.

Edited by BillsVet

Brady and Rodgers are "Cali" QB's. They do however, have a real NFL offensive line with real coaches and receivers.

EDIT: That said, Edwards still stinks and it's got nothing to do with where he's from. He's just weak-minded and playing for a terrible team. Put it together and it spells top 3 draft picks in 2011.

Huh? All up until game time, all the talk was of Green Bay's "porous" O-Line. Three sacks allowed last week. The Bills barely got close today. We have arguably the two worst Lines in Bills history. I could be wrong, I barely remember the Hank Bullough team, what Vince Ferragamo had in front of him and who we had on the D-Line at that time, but this bunch of dudes is easily just as bad, if not ten times worse.