Already Time For Plan B

Nasty

So much for Chan's offensive master mind. He is just like DJ was on the sideline a "bump on a log" wondering what he is going to eat after the game. I want a firey coach who gets in there face and shows some emotion on the sideline. I mean the Bills were in the game at the half. I just wondered what he said to them at half time. I was also a big time TE supporter but now I am getting tired of him as fast as the sun sets in the west. I say don't even put Fitz in we already know what he can do and play Brohm the rest of the way. Give him a chance and see what he has. Some people can't practice but come game time they perform. The way they played today we aren't winning a game this year. So let's get our choice at the top of the draft next year instead of taking what other teams dont want.

So much for Chan's offensive master mind. He is just like DJ was on the sideline a "bump on a log" wondering what he is going to eat after the game. I want a firey coach who gets in there face and shows some emotion on the sideline. I mean the Bills were in the game at the half. I just wondered what he said to them at half time. I was also a big time TE supporter but now I am getting tired of him as fast as the sun sets in the west. I say don't even put Fitz in we already know what he can do and play Brohm the rest of the way. Give him a chance and see what he has. Some people can't practice but come game time they perform. The way they played today we aren't winning a game this year. So let's get our choice at the top of the draft next year instead of taking what other teams dont want.

Let's put Brohm in and guarantee 0-16. At least with Fitz we can win once in a while. If they try to play Brohm the rest of the year, Gailey will get fired. I can see trying Brohm for 2-3 weeks until he Marangis his way out of the NFL. Just say NO to Brohm!

Face it, the coaches demeanor doesn't mean shite. I can go on the sidelines and yell, doesn't mean anything. We looked good for a bit this game. Trent played like crap, but he hit his wr in the hands on two picks that lead to scores, else the game is different. Our d looked great against a super bowl contender. No one actually cares about a coach who yells, just who can game plan. We had a good plan going in, but can't block and apparently can't catch.

Well turn it around, just not to salvage the season.

Go Bills.

If Plan B involves shopping Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish for some real O-Linemen, and maybe one or both of Freddie and Marshawn for some actual pass rushers, then yeah, I like Plan B right about now.

I'm with you for a change. Trade away anyone that could have any potential value for picks. This season is already done.

I don't agree.

What is a fiery Gailey going to accomplish w/garbage? Motivate basically a 3rd string roster to do what, exactly?

No, Gailey has been around long enough to know that we are dung. The kind people step in, and scrape all over the sidewalk to get off the bottom of their shoes. Ka-ka. Poop.

But Modrak had nothing to do with it, ofcourse. Modrak has not scouted, recommended, and helped chose our team. No.

I actually believe that Nix and Gailey will get the Bills on the right track.

What we are witnessing is the reality Mauron, Mularkey (what a name!), and Williams tried to hide. Our drafts have been horrible, our free agents have been terrible, and we have maybe 6 or 7 players on the entire roster worth a darn. Wood, Spiller, Jackson, and our defensive secondary.

This is going to be a long rebuild.

+1000

But I thought it was all Jauron's fault?

I was told "6-10 in 2009 + getting rid of Jauron = AT LEAST 8-8"?

You mean that arithmetic doesn't work? You mean the team sucks and the new regime isn't really much better? Trading Perry Fewell for George Edwards isn't a slam dunk? You mean the fact that Chan Gailey was sh-t canned at Ga Tech and out of football in 2009 might have been a sign he wasn't going to be the savior?

When will people start realizing a 70 year old first time GM -- an old scout who's never run anything and lost his fastball mentally -- won't fix anything either?

I don't agree.

What is a fiery Gailey going to accomplish w/garbage? Motivate basically a 3rd string roster to do what, exactly?

No, Gailey has been around long enough to know that we are dung. The kind people step in, and scrape all over the sidewalk to get off the bottom of their shoes. Ka-ka. Poop.

But Modrak had nothing to do with it, ofcourse. Modrak has not scouted, recommended, and helped chose our team. No.

I actually believe that Nix and Gailey will get the Bills on the right track.

What we are witnessing is the reality Mauron, Mularkey (what a name!), and Williams tried to hide. Our drafts have been horrible, our free agents have been terrible, and we have maybe 6 or 7 players on the entire roster worth a darn. Wood, Spiller, Jackson, and our defensive secondary.

This is going to be a long rebuild.

THIS

Is there really a plan B?

Yes. Ralph Wilson went to plan B when he turned 80 years old. Plan B is give us lip service, but suck every dime he can out of the franchise for the rest of his life. Just a case of geriatric greed gone wild. Only a fool would believe that this guy wants a Super Bowl win. He just wants to see a big bottom line on his financials when he draws his last breath.