Is Ryan Fitzpatrick a better option?

I have very strong feelings on the subject but I prefer YOUR INPUT.

Open the link and listen to the comments.I realize this is only one play but Fitzpatrick saw the mismatch and quickly took advantage. Too me a quarterback that can make the throw without hesitation is the best way to go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwlUnoJ3bxo

Edited by Another Point of View

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Open the link and listen to the comments.I realize this is only one play but Fitzpatrick saw the mismatch and quickly took advantage. Too me a quarterback that can make the throw without hesitation is the best way to go!

youtube.com/watch?v=PwlUnoJ3bxo

The thing i like to have a qb have is moxy on the field and balls, to not run around like a scared little girl when getting hit and having a bad game. Trent display's those traits in my opinion and don't let play's develope, rushes throws, and throws the safe passes. Ryan Fitzpatrick on the other hand stands in the pocket, takes chances down field, or will just tuck it and run upfield for positive yards. I think you hit it on the head indecision at the quaterback decision is the worst thing to have Fitz decides what he wants to do and there is no turning back and i prefer that!

youtube.com/watch?v=PwlUnoJ3bxo

I think this is the highlight of last season...

I don't know.

Can he hold on to the ball, roll to his right with the speed of an 80 year old woman and throw the ball backwards over his head to the opposing teams sideline?

I lol'd irl.

Fitz gives us a better chance to win. But his potential is tapped due to his weak arm. Going into the season, Trent had more of an upside and was a better long term candidate. After the 1st 2 series last week, his ootential took a dump and he shouldve been cut. I give us a better chance to win then Trent does.

I don't know if Trent Edwards will ever not suck, but one thing I do know is that I never want to see Ryan Fitzpatrick take a live snap in a real game for the Buffalo Bills ever again.

Why not?

Anyone remember the KC game last year? No, Fitzpatrick is not the answer either. Brohm should get a shot if Edwards were to be pulled, although that thought really doesn't excite me much as well.

I don't remember the KC game...why is Fitz not the answer?

Anyone remember the KC game last year? No, Fitzpatrick is not the answer either. Brohm should get a shot if Edwards were to be pulled, although that thought really doesn't excite me much as well.

My question was, is he a better option then Edwards? I never said he was the ANSWER.

Edited by Another Point of View

The answer is an obvious yes he is a better option. Sadly R Fitz is better than our current QB. Edwards will look better in shorts and mini camp type scenarios but when it actually comes to actual NFL games R Fitz performs better and moves the ball better.

He is obviously not the answer as a franchise QB but I think after tomorrow or even during tomorrow R Fitz plays.

Will Gailey hook Edwards after a quarter or two of the same type of performance as Miami? I hope he would

I should mention, that play changed the game and Buffalo went on to win, on the road!

The Bills lost that game in the end. Get your facts straight. And face facts Trent Edwards is our quarterback right now love it or hate it, its a fact. So the best thing we can do is support him.

I should mention, that play changed the game and Buffalo went on to win, on the road!

No they lost that game, remember? And no offense, but that throw is a pretty easy one to make for an NFL qb all things considered. I think your more impressed that Fitz actually hit his target considering his wildly inaccurate arm.

The Bills lost that game in the end. Get your facts straight. And face facts Trent Edwards is our quarterback right now love it or hate it, its a fact. So the best thing we can do is support him.

Thank you Trent, I knew you would show up....boy you sure told me! Boy,you sure are nasty :worthy: Edited by Another Point of View

I lol'd irl.

Fitz gives us a better chance to win. But his potential is tapped due to his weak arm. Going into the season, Trent had more of an upside and was a better long term candidate. After the 1st 2 series last week, his ootential took a dump and he shouldve been cut. I give us a better chance to win then Trent does.

oh ya better long term??? so he has had four years and gets worse and worse, so eight years from now he'll play good? wake up! they said rob johnson was going to get better too.