KC Vs San Diego

ganesh

How does Gates get so wide open. We can only wish for a TE that is half as good as Gates. Hoping for Nelson's return. The Nelson Boys will make a very good combination. David Nelson showed yesterday as to why he belonged on the field.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioli is building a team out in Missouri!

Absolutely he is. Skill players are much better than they were in the past, and they seem to be flying all over the field. Very impressive work out there.

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs :oops:

Halloween, hope it's not scary!

Dang, seriously? lol We better dress up for Halloween as a "good football team" or we're screwed!

Every time someone makes a play for the chiefs, the announcer points out that it's "another rookie"....must be nice! Mike is right...Pioli is the shiit!

Anyone who counted a Bills win at KC this year, think again. Their return game is ridiculous. Defense looks better. They have alot of good, young players. So, who are the Bills going to beat exactly? 0-16 is possible.

Lions?

Cassel is almost looking like the way he was expected to look like. Did you know you can throw the ball forward? Weird.

Maybe we really are the worst team in the league...I didn't believe that for a second during camp and preseason, but it's starting to enter my mind :unsure:

Anyone who counted a Bills win at KC this year, think again. Their return game is ridiculous. Defense looks better. They have alot of good, young players. So, who are the Bills going to beat exactly? 0-16 is possible.

remember when the bills went 5-1 and then finished the season 2-7. Its only one freaking game. Next week the chiefs can loose by 20 and you will say they suck. Maybe the bills are not as bad as we think. We have only seen them play one game with a new coach who obviously thought he could beat miami through the air yesterday. I mean come on, one game and the season is over. Remember in 2004 the bills started off the season 1-4 and finished the season at 9-7. Please reconsider your thoughts and if the bills still suck in week 5, you were right but just give them a chance. I am not saying the bills are going to be good this year but give them a couple of games before you just say 0-16.

I don't think so. Worst case (or best depending on your perspective), Fitz starts & wins a few games ugly like last year.

I love the Chiefs playing well again. For whatever reason it bothers me when they are a pushover team. Maybe because they were always so consistently good when I was a kid. Granted they seem to be all kick returns here, but still, enjoying watching them play this well.

Football just seems better when good football towns like KC, GB, and of course Buffalo are good.

NE, Indy, SD, et al are so God damn lame.

Edited by BuffOrange

I have a feeling by that point in the season, most Bills fans will be showing up to games dressed as empty stadium seats.

That would a tragedy for sure. I've taken to task a few notable radio guys (e.g. Colin Cohwerd) whenever they've talked about Buffalo not being able to support a team. They lump us in the same category as Jax and other teams who can't fill their stadiums and talk about how they should just "get rid of those teams". I tell them to go check the attendance figures and then see if they REALLY know what they're talking about. We all know Buffalo is among the smallest markets in the NFL, but by God we fill that fuggin stadium year after year. And last I checked, the Ralph had a helluva lot more than 50-60k seats to fill, yet still B-lo packs them in. If the fans stop showing up, we're in deep doodoo.

Edited by ajzepp