FLUSH THE GAME, forget it!

This game was one of the ugliest games in recent history, neither team could make anything work consistantly.

Both teams looked confused and unprepared!

These games happen every now and then and its a shame it was the opener.

I have played in these games and watched quite a few over the years, and you are better off flushing the entire weekend.

If you think this weekends game is any indication of the Bills or Dolphins, think again!

How do you think the Dolphin fans feel today? They are not happy either. Just an awful display of NFL football.

FLUSH the toilet and lets move on!!

Bring on the Packers.......we will know more in a couple of weeks. :flirt:

Edited by Another Point of View

If you listen to the coaches they don't even know what happened.

I will defend the coaches this one time, they truly DO NEED TO LOOK AT THE FILM.

My guess, missed asignments, poor tackling,way to may missed blocks by both teams.

Neither QB could get into rythum. Just awful football by both teams.

I am not going to judge any of them with 1 game. :blink:

You certainly can and should judge them within the confines of that one (horrible) performance.

However calling for Gaileys (or any other) head to roll or calling for the "o fer" this season based on 1 game out of 16 is premature at best.

You certainly can and should judge them within the confines of that one (horrible) performance.

However calling for Gaileys (or any other) head to roll or calling for the "o fer" this season based on 1 game out of 16 is premature at best.

The players play the game, and this one game was ugly. Both Miami and Buffalo.

I am not going to judge any of them with 1 game. :blink:

I did wonder this morning how would we have felt had we not had 10 years of this ugliness? I agree that Nix and Gailey deserve more time. I think trentative probably gets to the bye to show that he can play or not. If not, it would be my desire that Brohm gets the nod over Fitz (though not likely to happen) just to see if Brohm has a future in this league.

The players play the game, and this one game was ugly. Both Miami and Buffalo.

Both Teams? Hardly...they looked prepared and ready to kick our butts. Chad Henne was their weakness but the defense completely whupped our butts. They wanted it more and they got it while the Bills just played not to lose by much.

Both Teams? Hardly...they looked prepared and ready to kick our butts. Chad Henne was their weakness but the defense completely whupped our butts. They wanted it more and they got it while the Bills just played not to lose by much.

I see it another way, both teams played like crap and neither deserved to win.

I see it another way, both teams played like crap and neither deserved to win.

My take is the Bills played like crap. The Fish played bad for them, but good enough to win. If the fish had played a little better it would have been a blowout (2 pick-6 and Marshal underthrow/drop).

This game was one of the ugliest games in recent history, neither team could make anything work consistantly.

One of the ugliest in recent memory? Seemed like exactly what my recent memory remembered from that offense.

We can only wish that they only happened "every now and then". More accurately, it is a competent looking game that happens once in a blue moon.

I have played in these games and watched quite a few over the years, and you are better off flushing the entire weekend.

If you think this weekends game is any indication of the Bills or Dolphins, think again!

How do you think the Dolphin fans feel today? They are not happy either. Just an awful display of NFL football.

I am really trying but my toilet may be clogged for at least two days. I agree let's get all the negativity out of our system and root for the Bills to win.

We now have the same record as the Cowboys, Colts, Bengals, Eagles, Vikings and few other playoff teams from last year. I would be more p*** off and alarmed if I was a supposedly contending Bengals or (trendy pick) Niners fan. I saw a lot of offensive ineptitude from the Vikes/Saints, Skins/Cowboys, Steelers/Falcons, Lions/Bears just to name a few clunkers.The defenses seem to be ahead of the offenses at this point in the season. Reason to be concerned? Sure- but its just one game, I agree.