*Sigh* I come to the board and find negative posts about

Steely Dan

142 members have voted

1. 1. The game against the Dolphins today...

• Makes me think the Bills will be very bad this year.
    • Gives me hope that with a few corrections they can be competitive.
    • Other - Explain Please.

Maybin played well? You talking about Aaron MAybin?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

He was so easily tossed around yesterday that he looked like a DB. Just because he once got to the QB as he threw doesn't mean he did a thing. He was AWFUL yesterday.

The entire offense was terrible.

The defensive line was thrown around with ease...for some reason, Miami kept passing it into the Bills strong secondary, which is the only reason the game was close...that and a blown assignment on Parrish's TD.

Good game. Too funny brother. I wish I lived in your world.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He had two receptions for 35 yards. Making him the second leading receiver on the team yesterday. The TD pass to him was a thing of beauty and yet the smarter people here :rolleyes: refuse to acknowledge it.

A thing of beauty? I mean, it was nice, but it was 100% blown coverage (as acknowledged by Edwards), so essentially it was just a huge defensive blunder that handed us a touchdown. I liked it and stuff, don't get me wrong. Edwards could have thrown the ball inaccurately, or Parrish could have dropped it, so those two things are pretty good. But really, it wasn't a thing of beauty.

I have a hard time rating two catches for 35 yards (when one was a blown coverage) as a weapon that truly needs to be accounted for by fearful defenses.

Yeah, take out a great play and ignore it in order to make your point. It was a fourth down play that the Dolphins knew had to be a pass and they failed to stop it. It was a great play, why deny that? They were bad, they weren't pathetic.

Fair enough. Save for that one drive, you have to admit the offense stunk the entire game. The ST & D were both good but the offense was disgusting. I suppose on average that makes the overall team effort just 'bad'

Steely, the Fish dropped three big passes today. Marshall's when he got behind the secondary, and the two pick-sixes. You know I'm one of the most optimistic guys around, but that score could (should) have been ugly. I do give the defense a lot of credit for playing a very good 2nd half. McKelvin was outstanding.

Green Bay will beat the Bills 38-10 next week.