NFL Network out of control with Bills hate...

VA Bills Fan

The disrespect for the Bills is getting out of control... they admittingly aren't paying attention during our highlights (1:20 in), and the only reason we scored was busted coverage (2:40)? Right or wrong, these guys are not professional and I hope we can stick it to them... a lot of work to do I know. Does any other bad team get talked about like this?

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Dolphins-vs-Bills-highlights/6d200e34-30f9-49ac-9044-0fc8eaea08c9#?id=6d200e34-30f9-49ac-9044-0fc8eaea08c9

The disrespect for the Bills is getting out of control... they admittingly aren't paying attention during our highlights (1:20 in), and the only reason we scored was busted coverage (2:40)? Right or wrong, these guys are not professional and I hope we can stick it to them... a lot of work to do I know. Does any other bad team get talked about like this?

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Dolphins-vs-Bills-highlights/6d200e34-30f9-49ac-9044-0fc8eaea08c9#?id=6d200e34-30f9-49ac-9044-0fc8eaea08c9

Dude, wake up. We suck. Really badly. Everyone knows it and the media is no exception. Get ready for worse as this team will absolutely start out 0 -4. Wait to see what they are saying a month from now. They don't deserve an ounce of respect, and I've been a fan for 40 years.

Edited by 8and8Forever

Until this team provves different...they deserve every bit of being the laughingstock of the league.....

I'm quite aware of our current situation.... I did say right or wrong, and the question remains.. do other bad teams get talked about with such disrepect and lack of professionalism?

All the experts were correct. Hopefully that ridiculous thread is pinned.

did you watch what I posted? It's not about being correct, I'll concede that of course. It's about a total lack of professionalism that the NFL network lets on the air.

I'm quite aware of our current situation.... I did say right or wrong, and the question remains.. do other bad teams get talked about with such disrepect and lack of professionalism?

I think your taking it personally. I think other teams do indeed get treated with disrespect if they suck bad enough. Bills now have an extensive history of losing and crap like this is the result. It's approaching the mid to late 70s hopelessness. Problem is then we still had an aware and alert Ralph Wilson who had his **** together enough to hire Chuck Knox. He stabilized things and rebuilt the team and began to erase the culture of losing. Our fearless leader does not have the capacity to do the same again. But I digress. They say we suck and disrespect us because we do

did you watch what I posted? It's not about being correct, I'll concede that of course. It's about a total lack of professionalism that the NFL network lets on the air.

Dude...This team is not even an NFL caliber organization at this point. There is zero improvement or innovation or any upgrade from last season. Things picked up right where they left off in 2009, 2008, 2007 and so on. This team SUCKS. The NFL should revoke their charter and tell them they will be re instated once they put a competent product on the field that is on par with the other 31 teams. If I was in media Id laugh at this crappy team too. Might be the only way to stomach being forced to have to cover them. Part of me thinks there is a conspiracy to kill the team, interest in the team, attendance and so on because it is actually hard to be this aweful without really working at it.........

When you're down by a score, late in the 4th quarter, get the ball twice, and in 7 attempts don't throw the ball past the LOS once.... you deserve to be laughed at and disrespected. Bottomline, start playing like an NFL team and maybe the analysts will start talking about them like they're an NFL team. Until then...

Dude...This team is not even an NFL caliber organization at this point. There is zero improvement or innovation or any upgrade from last season. Things picked up right where they left off in 2009, 2008, 2007 and so on. This team SUCKS. The NFL should revoke their charter and tell them they will be re instated once they put a competent product on the field that is on par with the other 31 teams. If I was in media Id laugh at this crappy team too. Might be the only way to stomach being forced to have to cover them. Part of me thinks there is a conspiracy to kill the team, interest in the team, attendance and so on because it is actually hard to be this aweful without really working at it.........

OK I'm going to be optimistic. We won 6 games last year (5 if you debate Indy whatever) and we are rebuilding. Our defense played well given their makeover, and our backfield has talent and OLine is improving. Let's rebuild and stomach some frustration in the interest of growth. Screw the media and all those that jump on the hate train.

OK I'm going to be optimistic. We won 6 games last year (5 if you debate Indy whatever) and we are rebuilding. Our defense played well given their makeover, and our backfield has talent and OLine is improving. Let's rebuild and stomach some frustration in the interest of growth. Screw the media and all those that jump on the hate train.

You do understand that some of the criticism is legitimate, right?

Fair enough, but they did everything backwards and until they realize that, they will win no games.. Im no coach but I know when its 3rd and 13, you need to throw the ball 13 yards, not 2 yards up field...also we are a running team, but we decided to be cute and "outsmart " the opponent by throwing it all day. You need to run consistently to get in a groove first, second, you run the ball to set up the pass. Is that so hard to grasp? Is Gailey really as stupid as Jauron? WTF were they thinking? They should have run the damn ball all day long....

The word is not "optimistic". It's delusional! The "offensive" line may indeed be getting worse based on p_ss poor play of the tackles. The Bills front office had an entire draft and offseason to make changes and their only real move was bringing in Green. That's not trying very hard. And it's not "hate" to tell it like it is. Jerry Sullivan is the only sports journalist in this town to speak up and all the Kool Aid Drinkers around here criticize him as being "an angry man". When are you people ever gonna wake up and put the blame where it belongs - squarely at OBD. Until you do, things will never change...

We S U C K, and the announcers were right. Miami sucked too, and if we had competent QBing, we might have won one.

If we had a real QB we would have won that Game by at least 2 TD's because the whole Game Plan would have been different...As it is now the Bills HAVE to win with Freddy, CJ, and Marshawn because they don't have a QB who can win it for em.' The Backs get shut down and it's game over...That's all there is to that... B-)