What does Cris Kelsey have on Ralph?

Toledo Bill

Why in the world do we move a horrific defensive end to outside linebacker? What am I missing here?

Kelsay's performance today was straight up pathetic. He was missing tackles and jumping out of place all day. Just really shockingly awful. One of the 3 or 4 worst players on the field today and that really says something.

Kelsay's performance today was straight up pathetic. He was missing tackles and jumping out of place all day. Just really shockingly awful. One of the 3 or 4 worst players on the field today and that really says something.

I completely agree.

Defensive team captain..................yikes.

the guy just looked terrible out there.. i'd rather have maybin out there, at least he is fast enough to cover a receiver

You know this how? Seriously. All I have ever seen Maybin do is try to rush the passer. When he isn't jumping offsides. Oh, and he gets some style points for jumping late onto a pile and bouncing around like he's Tigger.

I'd like to see him show these mad coverage skilz (and coverage is not about having a quick first step). Seriously, I would, because our OLBs suck monkey balls for the most part. Anybody got something?

Edited by Sisyphean Bills

You know this how? Seriously. All I have ever seen Maybin do is try to rush the passer. When he isn't jumping offsides. Oh, and he gets some style points for jumping late onto a pile and bouncing around like he's Tigger.

I'd like to see him show these mad coverage skilz (and coverage is not about having a quick first step). Seriously, I would, because our OLBs suck monkey balls for the most part. Anybody got something?

OH and SIXTEEN, baby!!! You see it coming, don't you?

You're clearly missing the conventional wisdom that said that you can take a poor DE who's shown little or no ability to be a pass rusher, line him up with his hand off the ground, add a pinch of pixie dust, and have a great pass rusher.

He falls down nicely. :wallbash: