LMAO same song, 4th Verse

DarthICE

Williams, Mularky, Jauron, now Gailey. A team scared to open it up and get after it. No real pass rush, and not willing to sling the football. And stop with the OLine bull ****.

Nothing is going to change till Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner. Only when we get a new owner will we be able to attract the right people and maybe turn this damn thing around. I would say the upside is we should have a top 3 pick in the draft this year, but these clowns will screw it up.

Williams, Mularky, Jauron, now Gailey. A team scared to open it up and get after it. No real pass rush, and not willing to sling the football. And stop with the OLine bull ****.

Nothing is going to change till Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner. Only when we get a new owner will we be able to attract the right people and maybe turn this damn thing around. I would say the upside is we should have a top 3 pick in the draft this year, but these clowns will screw it up.

Way to keep on "keeping it positive". :lol:

The Colts lost today as well and so did 14 other teams. Our defense allowed 15 points (two of which we 'gave them')Thats pretty positive. --- We're all angry here, so why post 'salt' for our wounds.

Fight the urge and go Sleep it off.

I still like Gailey. He will turn this team around, but he needs a leader out there at QB and he doesn't have one - certainly not Trent anyhow. Gailey is not the problem (unless he continues to start Trent).

Dude you seriously need to change your meds for your bipolar disorder. The current ones are not working.

Hey doof, 1st game of a new offense and defense and new coach. What did you expect, fireworks? We all know what this team is made of, so I don't understand how people are surprised with what happened today.

The team will look good at times this season, and it will also look really bad. Those who expect otherwise are nuts.