James Madison upsets Virginia Tech

/dev/null

OUCH!!! What a low moment for Beamer Ball.

Arthur Moats is happy.

And a collective F*CK! just came out of Boise, Idaho.

This is going to make it much harder for Boise to get the respect at the end of the year they will probably need to make it to a title game.

Good point. Boise State is going to have to score 100 points for the rest of their games in order to get considered for the BCS championship.

i hate tech as much as the next guy and couldn't be happier to see 'hokie nation' heading for the nearest cliff, but lets keep things in a bit of perspective...they lost to a top 5 team (according to 'experts' who create these polls) and now they lose to a team that was a national championship team a couple of years ago. Granted JMU is in a 'lesser' conference, but they are at the top of their game, and there is probably close to as much talent on a national championship team at any level as there is on most other 'big' league teams.

that said, it warms by heart to see beamer ball go down in flames yet again....nice to see it happen early in the season...

Let t me preface this by saying I am a season ticket holder and huge Richond fan. But, the top of the CAA can flat out ball!!! I know this sounds like hind site, but made some money on this game as figured Tech would be flat aftyer the loss and only 4 days rest. For those that live near CAA schools, highly encouarge going to game. Lots of fun, cheap, and some great football.

BTW, wanted to pound this game but wifey poo a Hokie and I am still felling the effects of the Hokies loss :wallbash: Good thing I am old :thumbsup: