At the Stadium or at Home?

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you rather watch the game?

• Stadium baby! I love the game day experience
    • Home! Just me and my big comfy couch

I've never been to the Ralph so I had to vote home. I live far away and certain responsibilities keep me from going to home games for the time being. I've watched some games at clubs/bars as well. But being in the stadium surrounded by fans just as fanatical as I am, wow it would be surreal to me :D Eventually go to a game at the Ralph, then most likely will vote for the stadium experience. Great topic! :)

Edited by Pilsner

This actually is a good and timely topic. Bill Simmons, Jason Whitlock and many others are o this kick about how much better it is at home, now with HD, etc.

I don't care if I get 3D HD, with triple surround sound. There is nothing like being at the game!

If the Bills do anything at all tomorrow, I will do what I always do and add a year to it - I'll look up during the Shout song and see the upper deck going crazy, look around and say man, 25 years of this - how awesome! (And, 43 years of going to at least one game during the season).

I love it!

4-5 years back, after my grandfather died.. my uncles kinda converted his garage into a "tailgate central" of sorts. We refer to his old polebarn as "The Pole Bar".. watching the games on a big screen TV, with a couple smaller TVS above it for the game on the other channel. We have internet out there so everyone can keep track of their fantasy teams.. fridge.. grill.. urinal.. pretty much everything you need for a great football watching experience. Typically, there is between 6-8 of us out there, for any given Sunday afternoon of football.

Pole Bar season starts in roughly 18 hours.

God, I can't wait.

Quester, the setup your uncles made seriously sounds awesome. Sounds very ideal for a home viewing area. I hope your grandfather is proud of "The Pole Bar" :) My guess is that he is. That's such a great family tradition you guys have going. :thumbsup:

Edited by Pilsner

When we lived in Buffalo and had season tickets I lived for football. Nothing like being at the game. Of course I cheated and brought a small radio to listen to Van and for a time even had a small 3" screen tv to watch the halftime and post game shows. Loved tailgating, cooking up some sausage, have a couple beers. Didn't drink a lot as I didn't want to miss the game by having to stand in line at the john.

This sucks.......I woke up with a fever, so I am not going to the game, so I'll have to see if the high def argument has merit!

Yikes! Hope everything is OK.

Well, at least you'll get to watch the game.