Had a fish fry tonight.....

sven233

It was so good that I look forward to having another one on Sunday!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!!

I sure miss those fish frys back in Buffalo. It's one of those foods we MUST get whenever we visit Buffalo.

Out here, they say "haddock? whaaa?"

Did you squish it before you ate it?

The game starts at 10 AM out here, so it's breakfast time at kickoff!

If this is a joke, I don't get it... Either way this needed its own thread because?

Yes, I'm in a jerk mood tonight.

I think most that would read this would get it unless you have no idea who we are playing on Sunday.

Anyway, while fried, I did manage to squish it up OK before eating it! However, it is going to be easier (and sweeter) to squish up the fish we are having Sunday!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

I sure miss those fish frys back in Buffalo. It's one of those foods we MUST get whenever we visit Buffalo.

Out here, they say "haddock? whaaa?"

Did you squish it before you ate it?

The game starts at 10 AM out here, so it's breakfast time at kickoff!

I sure miss Fish frys too! Lebro's Thursday nights. Nothing like that in Denver.

92 posts to your credit and now you are one of the thread police?

If you don' get it then why say anything at all?

Maybe he isn't a Bills fan? Not sure why he wouldn't get it.

Anyway, to comment on fish fry's in general, they are FANTASTIC! As it gets cooler out, they stat tasting better and better. A Haddock fish fry is just fantastic!

Man, I hear 'ya.

Last night, down here in Herndon, VA we have a place called Jimmy's Old Town Tavern.

It's a Buffalo bar, complete with Bills and Sabres games, fish fry's, etc.

I was craving one last night, but with the wife coming home late from work, and having to put the 16 month old to bed, it sadly did not happen.

I wasn't too excited this week, but now that it's Saturday afternoon I'm itching to see the kickoff to Buffalo Bills football 2010!!!