Seriously people the Jets spot is still in

Mikie2times

Why do I keep seeing all these posts about ceding a spot to the Jets. Their collapse is as likely still as any of the other teams. Don't let their 9 wins fool you, they are still easily within our grasp. Just look at these games.

At Pittsburgh L

Home Seattle ?

Home New England L

At St Louis ?

Don't you think Pitt and New England represent a likely loss for the Jets? Well thats all it takes to pull them back to us, then all we need is one loss from the Seattle and St Louis games. I really don't think a loss in either of those games is to bit of a stretch.

St Louis usually plays well in the dome and it looks like they might have a ton riding on that game. Seattle can transform into a very good team once Alexander gets going, throw in Koren Robinson's return and thats no lock either.

GOTTA BELEIVE PEOPLE

Edit: Messed up the title, lil drunk after the game

Why do I keep seeing all these posts about ceding a spot to the Jets. Their collapse is as likely still as any of the other teams. Don't let their 9 wins fool you, they are still easily within our grasp.  Just look at these games.

At Pittsburgh L

Home Seattle ?

Home New England L

At St Louis ?

Don't you think Pitt and New England represent a likely loss for the Jets? Well thats all it takes to pull them back to us, then all we need is one loss from the Seattle and St Louis games. I really don't think a loss in either of those games is to bit of a stretch.

St Louis usually plays well in the dome and it looks like they might have a ton riding on that game. Seattle can transform into a very good team once Alexander gets going, throw in Koren Robinson's return and thats no lock either. 

GOTTA BELEIVE PEOPLE

147920[/snapback]

I am one of those guilty of ceding a spot to the Jest even though they haven't impressed me this year. I can see your point...I just think that the other scenarios are more likely than the Jest losing three games. Either they totally collapse or get smoked in the first round of the playoffs.

Why do I keep seeing all these posts about ceding a spot to the Jets. Their collapse is as likely still as any of the other teams. Don't let their 9 wins fool you, they are still easily within our grasp.  Just look at these games.

At Pittsburgh L

Home Seattle ?

Home New England L

At St Louis ?

GOTTA BELEIVE PEOPLE

147920[/snapback]

I agree! My best friend is a Jets fan, and he's a little bit worried also. If John Abraham is out, they'll be in even deeper trouble!

I was ceding a spot to the Jets, but only because it would take a huge collapse down the stretch. The other teams need to falter, but not as much.

I guess, given their schedule, that it's possible. Just not all that likely, IMO.

I was ceding a spot to the Jets, but only because it would take a huge collapse down the stretch. The other teams need to falter, but not as much.

I guess, given their schedule, that it's possible. Just not all that likely, IMO.

147931[/snapback]

Agreed. Plus, why not focus on the two 7-5 teams and the 6-6 team ahead of you rather than the 9-3 team?

A late season collapse of the Jets?  I've never heard of such a thing.  ;)

147937[/snapback]

lol good one. The only game I worry about on thier sked is the Seahawks. They look terrible. Hopefully they can get thier act together for a playoff run and in the process, knock off the Jets.

Agreed. Plus, why not focus on the two 7-5 teams and the 6-6 team ahead of you rather than the 9-3 team?

147945[/snapback]

Why NOT focus on the Jets???

For instance, most people don't think the Jets are that good. Period. The stats back it up.

The Jets are 1-2 vs. teams with winning records.

The Jets 9 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 38-70. That's 38-70.

The next four games are no gimmie for them!

For instance, most people don't think the Jets are that good.  Period.  The stats back it up.

The Jets 9 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 38-70.  That's 38-70.

147959[/snapback]

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't think a Jest collapse is unlikely...I just think the needed scenarios playing out with the other three teams is more likely. Anyway, who cares whether or not the Jest collapse as long as three of those four fall apart.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't think a Jest collapse is unlikely...I just think the needed scenarios playing out with the other three teams is more likely. Anyway, who cares whether or not the Jest collapse as long as three of those four fall apart.

147964[/snapback]

It's happening as we speak. And it's not only fun to watch the Bills, but also, fun to watch these other teams choke their way back to us!

Because the 9-3 team happens to be just as - if not more so - likely to lose 3 games as the two 7-5 teams are to lose 2.

147960[/snapback]

What do you care? The Bills aren't going to win out with Bledsoe anyway, right? ;)

For instance, most people don't think the Jets are that good.  Period.  The stats back it up.

The Jets 9 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 38-70.  That's 38-70.

147959[/snapback]

Ok now do the same math for the pats and what do you get?

We can only beat the teams on our schedule guys... We can't beat anybody else.

We are #1 in the league in points allowed. We have a top 5 rushing offense and a QB who hasn't thrown a Redzone INT in his career.

We lost to baltimore cuz blew in in the last :40 and we have 6 second half shutouts this season ,including one against NE.

We are better than anybody is giving us credit for.