Watching the game in DC

nick23fan

Don't know of any bars in DC although I'm sure there is one. There is one in Herndon VA, called Jimmy's Old Town Tavern. If you're in the District, is a bit of a haul -- about 23 miles or so. I live a few miles from Jimmy's -- and have DirecTV's Sunday Ticket -- and would be happy to be a host if you want. Just send me a PM

Hey thanks, I need one preferably on the metro line.. No car. Go Bills!

The Bills Backers page on the Bills site lists

Laughing Man Tavern

1306 G Street, NW

Washington, DC 20005

Never been there -- and never heard of the place -- so I can't tell you yea or nay. But you can check it out beforehand.

If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I can meet you at the West Falls Church metro station at 12:15 to 12:30

Grevey's used to be a place to go too. OK wings.

Tell me more about this place on G street? How are the wings there?

I haven't been to Grevey's in years -- ever since I got sunday ticket. Don't know anything about the place on G st. -- only that it's listed on the bills' bills backers page.

Personally, haven't had "good" wings outside of the buffalo area. That's why I am more than happy to visit the in-laws back in WNY!

Cool, I think I'm going to McFaddens... Hopefully I'll see a bunch of Bills fans there. Go Bills!

I live in DC and have gone to McFadden's last 5 years. Don't go this year.

McFaddens cancelled the Bills Backers.(They are kind of dicks)

Laughing Man's is the place to go this year they appreciate the Bills Backers.

I live in DC and have gone to McFadden's last 5 years. Don't go this year.

McFaddens cancelled the Bills Backers.(They are kind of dicks)

Laughing Man's is the place to go this year they appreciate the Bills Backers.

So just curious, what happened at McFaddens? Seems weird they would kick Bills fans out as the NYC location is legend, so much so I am thinking of going to the city just to go watch a game there one Sunday this year( I assume ame owners, but may be wrong there).

So just curious, what happened at McFaddens? Seems weird they would kick Bills fans out as the NYC location is legend, so much so I am thinking of going to the city just to go watch a game there one Sunday this year( I assume ame owners, but may be wrong there).

McFaddens was dirty, smelled like **** and the food sucked. I have never been to the Laughin Man Tavern but I am lookng forward to it. I think they are going to do 30 cent wings and buckets of Blue will still be $12.

Edited by anircam

Will be watching the games from my couch in Eastern Market. Unfortunately my house charges a cover (only payable in Labatt Blue Light).

More than welcome to stop by

HA!! When I first moved to DC used to bartend at Tunnicliffs !!Course this was back in the mid 80's, but go have a draft for me tonight!!Spent many a good night on cap hill

McFadden's seemed good last year, but from what I heard they canceled it this year and the DC Bills fans are going to be at Laughing Man Tavern.

I'll probably just stay at home and watch streams though, the bars are usually too crowded and expensive to be enjoyable for me...

HA!! When I first moved to DC used to bartend at Tunnicliffs !!Course this was back in the mid 80's, but go have a draft for me tonight!!Spent many a good night on cap hill

Love it up here, only problem is how long the drive is out to Wegman's, which is the only place I have been able to find Blue Light around here).

Been to Tunnicliffs, consider me a fan. We live on the other side of the market (block from the metro). There is a newish place called Molly Malone's (irish pub) that there were a bunch of us who would go watch the games last year. Their Buffalo wings aren't great, but they make a mean Old Bay wings.

There is a small Bills bar in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of DC. They fly a bills flag out front. I went there for most games last year. Doesn't get a ton of fans but usually 15-20. Literally 200 feet from my house so I usually go there.

Oooh, what's the name of the Bar? I live near Adams Morgan, that'd be perfect. :)