DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT

on a game that features San Diego AT Indy.

Right now, SD is in the #3 slot by virtue of better AFC record, but they are tied record wise. That game could settle head to head with only one week to play afterward.

That game may well likely settle playoff scenarios for both of those teams.

A week later.....Denver plays Indy. We really need Indy to win that game. However, things should be settled the week before which could mean a nice rest for Peyton Manning and the crew, and could be doom for us!

I AM NOT liking that at all!

Right now, SD is in the #3 slot by virtue of better AFC record, but they are tied record wise.  That game could settle head to head with only one week to play afterward.

A week later.....Denver plays Indy.  We really need Indy to win that game.  However, things should be settled the week before which could mean a nice rest for Peyton Manning and the crew, and could be doom for us!

147823[/snapback]

That's a great point. As I've pointed out before, the Steelers will be more likely to be playing for something on the final weekend than Indy.

Out of all the competetion, the Denver scenerio looks like the least promising from a Bills perspective. Assuming the Ravens & Jags lose the road games they're supposed to lose, the onus is really on the Jets to collapse - which is possible.

Right now, SD is in the #3 slot by virtue of better AFC record, but they are tied record wise.  That game could settle head to head with only one week to play afterward.

A week later.....Denver plays Indy.  We really need Indy to win that game.  However, things should be settled the week before which could mean a nice rest for Peyton Manning and the crew, and could be doom for us!

147823[/snapback]

Manning is on a record streak, he'll have the Td record I'm sure by that game, but he's going for the yardage record as well, and this is a team that keeps throwing when they are up by 30 points, so I doubt they'll rest, it's not their nature.

Yeah, don't see Denver dropping two before that though. DAMN, that game could kill us.  I just saw that now, and it scares me.

147852[/snapback]

No worries. It's all falling into place now......

Manning is on a record streak, he'll have the Td record I'm sure by that game, but he's going for the yardage record as well, and this is a team that keeps throwing when they are up by 30 points, so I doubt they'll rest, it's not their nature.

147841[/snapback]

No way. They are doing this now, because they are still trying to accomplish playoff positioning. If they have their spot wrapped up, Tony Dungy is way too classy, and way too smart to risk getting those guys injured in a meaningless game.

DAMMIT!

No worries. It's all falling into place now......

147854[/snapback]

It really is. However, aside from the Bung-Holes win today and Oakland over Denver last week, everything else has been predictable.

Oh wait......

Oakland won AT Denver........oh wait......AT DENVER???? LOL

Anything is possible, but that SD - INDY game could wreck us!

DAMMIT

NanaAna just posted this link on another thread. It is a breakdown of everyone's remaining scheduel and what would need to happen for teh Bills. It's a great find!

http://patriots.scout.com/2/326360.html

147856[/snapback]

Everyone, by now, knows exactly what must be done for the Bills. The cat was out of the bag after last week.

The huge problem is........repeating.........Everyone should be counting on a Denver loss to Indy. The Indy - SD game the week before that could very easily throw a wrench into those plans BIG TIME, as that game could determine if INDY plays starters that last week or not.

Lots of Denver possibility's so I wouldn't get nervous just yet. For example any of the following could happen to throw off what we believe right now.

1. Denver could lose to either Miami or the Titans. Long shot indeed but a unexpected loss in either of these games makes @ KC a must win for them.

Or scenario #2 which is more likely IMO

2. Denver beats Miami and Titans, loses to KC and then loses to the Colts.

Since you don't believe Indianapolis will have anything to play for let me show the following possibility's with that.

1. Chargers lose to either Tampa or Cleveland the next two weeks, Colts beat both Houston and Baltimore. Chargers beat the Colts to tie them going in the last week. Because of this tie and the fact that they both have 4:15 games the final week Indianapolis would have to play starters in case of a Charger loss.

2. Colts lose to Houston next week, Charger beat Tampa, Cleveland, then lose to Colts. Same as scenario #1, Colts have to win last week in order to hold off the Chargers.

3. Peyton wants to set the record out of this planet/Dungy doesn't want the offense to have any rust/Indianapolis prefers a specific team in the playoffs. Most teams don't like to play the same team back to back, if Denver beat Indianapolis odds are they would play again the next week in the #6 vs #3 match up.

Also keep in mind that Denver has lost 4 of 6 and hasn't really been able to fully gel all year.

Lots of Denver possibility's so I wouldn't get nervous just yet. For example any of the following could happen to throw off what we believe right now.

1. Denver could lose to either Miami or the Titans. Long shot indeed but a unexpected loss in either of these games makes @ KC a must win for them.

Or scenario #2 which is more likely IMO

2. Denver beats Miami and Titans, loses to KC and then loses to the Colts. 

Since you don't believe Indianapolis will have anything to play for let me show the following possibility's with that.

1. Chargers lose to either Tampa or Cleveland the next two weeks, Colts beat both Houston and Baltimore. Chargers beat the Colts to tie them going in the last week. Because of this tie and the fact that they both have 4:15 games the final week Indianapolis would have to play starters in case of a Charger loss.

2. Colts lose to Houston next week, Charger beat Tampa, Cleveland, then lose to Colts. Same as scenario #1, Colts have to win last week in order to hold off the Chargers.

3. Peyton wants to set the record out of this planet/Dungy doesn't want the offense to have any rust/Indianapolis prefers a specific team in the playoffs.  Most teams don't like to play the same team back to back, if Denver bet Indianapolis odds are they would play again the next week in the #6 vs #3 match up.

Also keep in mind that Denver has lost 4 of 6 and hasn't really been able to fully gel all year.

147871[/snapback]

That was just too confusing, so I wandered over to your avatar yet again. I still get a kick out of it.

That was just too confusing, so I wandered over to your avatar yet again. I still get a kick out of it.

147875[/snapback]

Isn't that great? ;)

All joking aside I know its a jumbled mess of information, basically all it says is that Indianapolis very well could have something to play for in week 17.

147823[/snapback]

Can we please focus on Cleveland first?? This team is in a one week playoff from here on out and have been since the Rams game. No matter what happens, the Bills are going to need help to get in...let's just see how it plays out. Denver is a team lacking confidence heading down the stretch with two brutal losses in a row. Right now I'm just thankful that the Bills are playing meaningful games this late in the season. It sure makes things a lot more fun!

Can we please focus on Cleveland first?? This team is in a one week playoff from here on out and have been since the Rams game. No matter what happens, the Bills are going to need help to get in...let's just see how it plays out. Denver is a team lacking confidence heading down the stretch with two brutal losses in a row. Right now I'm just thankful that the Bills are playing meaningful games this late in the season. It sure makes things a lot more fun!

147891[/snapback]

LMAO.....focus on Cleveland? Is this a joke?

OK, OK, I hear ya.......but I think we could beat Cleveland, even with Drew throwing left handed!

LMAO.....focus on Cleveland?  Is this a joke? 

OK, OK, I hear ya.......but I think we could beat Cleveland, even with Drew throwing left handed!

147911[/snapback]

I agree that the Bills should win this game going away but who the hell thought that Oakland could win in Denver in the SNOW with everything to lose for the Broncos and nothing to gain for the Raiders?

I hope the Bills players don't start reading their own press clippings a get complacent. If you don't focus on the game at hand then you lose in the NFL, plain and simple. Think Terry Robiskie wants to win this game?

I agree that the Bills should win this game going away but who the hell thought that Oakland could win in Denver in the SNOW with everything to lose for the Broncos and nothing to gain for the Raiders?

I hope the Bills players don't start reading their own press clippings a get complacent. If you don't focus on the game at hand then you lose in the NFL, plain and simple. Think Terry Robiskie wants to win this game?

147921[/snapback]

LMAO....I hear ya I really do. So, I'm not making fun of your post.

However, I also think we could beat Cleveland....even if the Bills players wouldn't show up, and just the crowd made noise. LOL

They'd find some way to self destruct and run the wrong way to give us points. Or maybe even a bad snap to give us a safety.

We'll beat Cleveland.

LMAO.....focus on Cleveland?  Is this a joke? 

147911[/snapback]

Sorry, mate, but the Fins game was supposed to be a blowout but our defense failed us in that regard.

No way in hell did I think we would give up 32 points to them! ;)

Remember, they come off a shootout with the Bengals 2 weeks ago and show that they too can move the ball when motivated enough.