Satellite Radio Broadcast Channels

I just switched from Sirius to XM (new car had XM) so I got the Best of Sirius package to get the Bills games.

If I read the XM schedule correctly, it looks like only 3 of the 16 Bills games will actually have the Bills broadcast - the other 13 games will be the broadcast from the opponent's radio network. By contrast, 12 of the 16 Patriots* games will feature their announcers. Absolutely pathetic.

If I read the XM schedule correctly, it looks like only 3 of the 16 Bills games will actually have the Bills broadcast - the other 13 games will be the broadcast from the opponent's radio network. By contrast, 12 of the 16 Patriots* games will feature their announcers. Absolutely pathetic.

I double checked, you are correct, and that sucks for you.

Mike, thanks for posting this, I got the same email today and was going to post it if someone else hadn't yet.

Gracias! I love my Stiletto 100. I had bought the Stiletto 2 and returned it. Only being able to record 10 hours of Stern and Bubba was insane. Anyway, the opportunity to listen to the games anywhere, whether on my tractor, in my truck, walking, in the house, etc = HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.