The Expert Prediction storage Area

Mike Golic "Mike and Mike" ESPN

Mike Golic: "This is the worst team I have ever seen" refering to Buffalo

Wow...Is there a link or something for that quote? I never ask for links, I usually don't care much...But...I mean...How in the world could anyone actually say this about a Team that had 6 wins Last Season? Not to mention we're less than 2 years removed from the Lions going 0-16??? Anyone saying that about The Bills should be ashamed of themselves...Hell they could totally suck and that statement would still be a huge pile of steaming crap... B-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accountability is a funny thing.

Sometimes it works in your favor, and sometimes it works against you.

If the "experts" are more right than wrong, do you still plan to revisit this thread?

If you have the right to hold the "experts" accountable for being wrong, they have the right to say "I told you so" when they are right.

Can everybody who is contributing to this thread handle being told "I told you so" if the Bills do reach such a bad record?

Or do you plan on disappearing, changing screen names, etc...?

And we wonder why people get frustrated and leave.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this thread needs a bump.

I am one of the fans who thought that we would be a better team than the "experts" were making us out as and while I still think we will do better than what most of these predictions have the bills pegged for, I concede that they are much more correct in their predictions than I was (so far).

I feel like this thread needs a bump.

I am one of the fans who thought that we would be a better team than the "experts" were making us out as and while I still think we will do better than what most of these predictions have the bills pegged for, I concede that they are much more correct in their predictions than I was (so far).

haahah excellent work, kdub.

In your mouth, delusional Kool-Aid drinkers.

You sat on your pedestal of fan-ness and torched anyone who had the gall to say they were a Bills fan and that the Bills stunk.

Unfortunately, you were wrong and the pundits, the clueless media, the 'so-called experts' that you couldn't believe get paid for the garbage that they churn out were, as usual, pretty much dead right.

The Bills are a flaming trainwreck of failure, and the whole league sees it. And now you all are starting to see reality too. And it ain't pretty.

Edited by akm0404