Run up the score on these suckaz!!!!! ?

As an OU fan, I can say 77-0 over a rival is a goooooood thing. (Can I get an amen DarthICE???) I really like the sound of 222-0 LOL!!!

From Wikipedia:"On October 7, 1916, Georgia Tech defeated the Cumberland College Bulldogs 222-0."

I'd love to see that however I don't think Chan would do that.... BUT I'd love to see it even more for us to do it to the pats....... Thats one game we need to establish the run...they are going to blitz like crazy to keep us from trying to carve up their young secondary.....

Just win baby, I don't care about the score

yeah i guess you are right. i cant believe how happy i was when we beat the jets in o.t. last year! my sis in law saw me act like an idiot for the first time. (she had never seen that super sports wild tom cruise jumping on a couch side of me before)

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LABOR PAIN, JUST SHOW ME THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

If we win by 3. I see blood.

If by 7, then I see a head.

By 10 is a head and arms

By 13 is a body

By 14 is a leg in there

By 17 we have a BABY!!!

More than 17 that sucker is already drinking a beer and asking to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a half asleep, half awake "dream" last night at about 3 AM and the Bills beat Miami by 45-17, obviously shocking the NFL world. If I'm not mistaken Evans had 2 TDs, one on a trademark long one, Spiller had 2 TDs, one on a kickoff return, and Parrish had one.

Nice "dream"; hope it pans out, but actually I'm previously on record with the same score that I saw today that Jimbo predicted; 27-17.

nice name. lapband!!! Awesome! oh and yes, i agree. i would love a blow out.

:D The pats*es might be on top right now, but the team I will always hate is that teal and pink poor-excuse for a franchise down in south beach. Those sparkly-helmeted pansy-lovers are the worst bunch of know-nothing, idiotic fans I've ever had the bad luck to encounter. I'll take Cindy Brady and his cheatin' coach any day over that useless bunch.

A dolphin? Seriously? I mean what the !@#$?!!? Who thew !@#$ sits around and thinks to themselves... "I know what'll scare the **** out of our opponents... the Maitre De of the frickin' ocean, that's what!"

:rolleyes:

F***in' idiots.

The most ill-informed ignorant football fans you'll ever meet are Dolphags. (and I've been around Kansas City fans) Dan-!@#$in'-Marino, Dan-!@#$in'-Marino, la dee !@#$in' da, you loser asswipes. And that !@#$in' Don Shula was the cheatening-est of all of them. Listen to 'em nowadays, they'll tell ya' that Chad Henne (CHAD-FREAKIN'-HENNE!) is the best thing since sliced bread. This, while wearing their Fay Fiedler Authentic jersey.

L. O. L.

stinkin' fish... :angry:

:w00t:

Edited by Rex Ryan's Lapband

:D The pats*es might be on top right now, but the team I will always hate is that teal and pink poor-excuse for a franchise down in south beach. Those sparkly-helmeted pansy-lovers are the worst bunch of know-nothing, idiotic fans I've ever had the bad luck to encounter. I'll take Cindy Brady and his cheatin' coach any day over that useless bunch.

A dolphin? Seriously? I mean what the !@#$?!!? Who thew !@#$ sits around and thinks to themselves... "I know what'll scare the **** out of our opponents... the Maitre De of the frickin' ocean, that's what!"

:rolleyes:

F***in' idiots.

The most ill-informed ignorant football fans you'll ever meet are Dolphags. (and I've been around Kansas City fans) Dan-!@#$in'-Marino, Dan-!@#$in'-Marino, la dee !@#$in' da, you loser asswipes. And that !@#$in' Don Shula was the cheatening-est of all of them. Listen to 'em nowadays, they'll tell ya' that Chad Henne (CHAD-FREAKIN'-HENNE!) is the best thing since sliced bread. This, while wearing their Fay Fiedler Authentic jersey.

L. O. L.

stinkin' fish... :angry:

:w00t:

lol. i have no prob with dan marino. he beat up on everyone except us!

yeah i guess you are right. i cant believe how happy i was when we beat the jets in o.t. last year! my sis in law saw me act like an idiot for the first time. (she had never seen that super sports wild tom cruise jumping on a couch side of me before)

That games was ugly, we should have won by 20, but who cares, it was sweet beating those pretenders.