Maurice Jones-Drew...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/maurice_jones-drew/09/05/fantasy.strategy/index.html?eref=fannation

As far as the guys that are likely to go undrafted, there are a few that I think have potential and will be keeping my eye on. Sticking with the tight ends, I'm interested to see how the two young tight ends in New England perform: Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski. Matt Hasselbeck could really click in that offense they're running in Seattle, and Derek Anderson could be everything Kurt Warner was in Arizona now that they've handed him the keys. I also think whoever the Bills pick as their starter has potential to put up big numbers.

Sure, it is for fantasy football...but doesnt it mean that if our QB puts up "big numbers", he has a pretty good year?!

I think MJD seems some potential in our playmakers and QB, and maybe he thinks our O-Line is decent.

I sure hope he is right! :thumbsup:

Obviously 'Big Numbers' in Fantasy Football are a direct correlation to yards/catches/TD's on Offense and Sacks/Int/TD's and holding Opponents to a few points for the Defense.

Since he stated something to the effect of 'whoever is picked as their starter' I would assume he meant the QB.

I listen to his Fantasy Football show on Sirius/XM and MJD is pretty knowledgable while delivering an entertaining product. I'm glad someone with access to a podium thinks we may actually do something positive this year.

Edited by BillsFanInLV

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/maurice_jones-drew/09/05/fantasy.strategy/index.html?eref=fannation

As far as the guys that are likely to go undrafted, there are a few that I think have potential and will be keeping my eye on. Sticking with the tight ends, I'm interested to see how the two young tight ends in New England perform: Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski. Matt Hasselbeck could really click in that offense they're running in Seattle, and Derek Anderson could be everything Kurt Warner was in Arizona now that they've handed him the keys. I also think whoever the Bills pick as their starter has potential to put up big numbers.

Sure, it is for fantasy football...but doesnt it mean that if our QB puts up "big numbers", he has a pretty good year?!

I think MJD seems some potential in our playmakers and QB, and maybe he thinks our O-Line is decent.

I sure hope he is right! :thumbsup:

Hasselbeck had to compete with for his job this summer. What offense are they running in Seattle??

"Anderson can could be everything Kurt Warner was in Arizona"??????? Haven't heard Peter King utter THAT yet....

MHD haa serious credibility problems if this is his fund of knowledge. What does it mean, therefore, when he the Bills O can put up big numbers?