TBD Football Pool is now open!

SDS

Greetings,

You have been invited to join a BetaBuddy.com Pool created by SDS. Your login form last year should have been retained if you played. To join the two pools Two Bills Drive and Two Bills Drive SP, click the following links:

http://www.betabuddy.com/pools/tbd (Pick 'em Pool)

and

http://www.betabuddy.com/pools/tbd2 (Survivor Pool)

The pool password for both pools is : tbd09

Here’s to you dominating your pool this season!

Good Luck!

SDS

Why not? You just need to choose "Take this Pool" once you visit the link (after signing in).

I'm not sure if this is what he meant, but the tbd2 pool link brings up a pop-up window that says:

"Oops !! This is a private pool and You are not invited to view this one."

Thanks so much for setting this up. Last year was fun.

Edited by murra

I'm not sure if this is what he meant, but the tbd2 pool link brings up a pop-up window that says:

That's what I'm getting on the pick em one.

I was getting that message for the survivor pool because I hadn't logged out of the other pool. Once I logged out of the pick-em, I clicked the survivor link again and it gave me the regular log in screen and then after I logged in, it gave me the option of entering the league password.

So, just log out and go back through again and it should work.

I was getting that message for the survivor pool because I hadn't logged out of the other pool. Once I logged out of the pick-em, I clicked the survivor link again and it gave me the regular log in screen and then after I logged in, it gave me the option of entering the league password.

And problem solved :thumbsup:

But then you should see both in your "My Pools" list - right?

Weird, I can get into the survivor, but need an invite for the pick em. :unsure:

So I think I need an invite, unless there is another way.

Same here

That worked. Thanks.

Scott, I was able to register for the regular pool, and tried to login into the survivor pool, but got the pop-up that said I needed an invite. I tried logging out, and using it again, but came to the same problem.

Scratch that, I did it twice and it works now.

Edited by WY Counselor

Scott, I was able to register for the regular pool, and tried to login into the survivor pool, but got the pop-up that said I needed an invite. I tried logging out, and using it again, but came to the same problem.

Logout, close your browser. Click on the link, and if you're still logged out, it will prompt you to login, and you'll be directed to your my pools list and there should be two.

log out, click on the Survivor pool link, log-in, and enter the password.