Housh speculation finally over.

Buffalo Billy

Cannot find anything saying he signed.... However alot of places say they wont at this time. Didn't Minn just cut Javon Walker? Maybe they will but as of now i dont think he is a Viking!

Im calling MULARKEY on this 1

Edited by snamsnoops

Yes, you caught me. I completely made up this "Sportsnet" channel. Its totally not an actual channel owned by Rogers, the company behind the Bills in Toronto Series. Its not like they would have a sports channel where they would host their Blue Jays games and such.

Get real tools, I know better than to just make **** up for no reason.

Yes, you caught me. I completely made up this "Sportsnet" channel. Its totally not an actual channel owned by Rogers, the company behind the Bills in Toronto Series. Its not like they would have a sports channel where they would host their Blue Jays games and such.

Get real tools, I know better than to just make **** up for no reason.

so sportsnet is making **** up. Like I said, why the hell do people make **** up? If it were true KFFL, ESPN, Football guys, etc- would be all over it. But someone is making **** up

Pete, I did put the channel back on for a while after failing to see it reported elsewhere, but didn't see it post again before poker came on. It was falsely reported before by others, so maybe its Sportsnet's turn to screw up.

But whether its true or not, I saw what I saw. I even did a double take because I didn't believe it at first. I only decided to post it because they don't put old news like the earlier reports on the live ticker.

Um for the record, the "finally" part was in reference to the end of unrealistic forum dreamer speculation, not of his actual signing. I thought that part should be obvious.

You mean that one thread where it was talked about for a little while and then went away?

Yeah, thank god that is finally over.

Cannot find anything saying he signed.... However alot of places say they wont at this time. Didn't Minn just cut Javon Walker? Maybe they will but as of now i dont think he is a Viking!

Im calling MULARKEY on this 1

Why would you call Mularkey?? He's with Atlanta. :lol: